Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 19 countries around the world every day.
Aramark is looking to reinforce its IT Team. Your main responsibilities as System Support Analyst will be as follows;
- Active directory, exchange server, DHCP server, ISS Services, telephony VOIP, SAP systems.
- Administration switch and routers cisco, Meraki. (CCNA) Aruba WI-FI System.
- Support and administration of Windows 10, Office365 packages (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Publisher, Teams, Outlook and OWA management) + Windows servers Backup Veeam Enterprise (Backup Exec) Backup on.
- Ticketing systems, SLA, ITIL, Smartphone Android and Apple, printer’s installation.
- Analyzes issues, application and solution report.
- Repository and Tapes, Avaya Telephone system, IBM AS400(Unix), Print server Safe Q, File server, Screen Connect (Remote support software) installation and configuration bar metal server and virtual vSphere, SAN et NAS, Switch et router, Computer park installation, configuration, Service desk analyst and follow with SLA et ITIL.
- Signal digit installation and configuration, office 365 administration, AD Azure and share point.
- Manages SSCM administration, PXE Everywhere, SEP management.
- This role requires a candidate with a proven track record in IT
- Educated degree level in IT or relevant qualification.
- You have minimum 1-3 years experience in a similar role.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to deliver to tight deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Strong business focus and commitment to customer service excellence.
- Excellent knowledge of Windows environment.
- You are a stress resistant and flexible team player.
- You are trilingual (Dutch/French/Eng).
- You will evolve in a company on a human scale, with a multicultural environment, where managers are close to their teams.
- Our annual training offers development opportunities.
- Our conditions of employment are attractive with a package of several extra-legal benefits.