Do you have a bachelor's or master's degree with a scientific orientation?
Are you commercially minded and passionate about new technologies?
Do you want to grow and develop knowledge?
Do you want to help develop future projects in lifescience, contributing to research for the improvement of healthcare and quality of life?
Then this is the job you are looking for!
What you will achieve as a Service Contract Sales Specialist at Analis
- Developing the existing customer base.
- Offering contract packages to key accounts to gain market share.
- Prospecting and approaching new customers.
- Thanks to your expertise, you will make relevant proposals to the technical service manager and the chief sales & marketing officer regarding pricing strategy and marketing positioning for service contracts.
- Taking marketing initiatives (website, brochures, ...) and developing sales tools and sales support for service contracts for the sales team.
- Ensuring the renewal of existing contracts, supervise the administrative steps of sending and signing.
- Carrying out the commercial follow-up of the service contract proposals.
- In collaboration with the planners, proposing date slots for machine maintenance.
- Coordinating the price updating in ERP and commercial tools.
- Reporting monthly results in terms of order entries, invoicing and contract completion.
- Establishing, maintaining and developing contacts with the technical service managers of our suppliers in order to optimize our contract proposals.
Your clientele will include hospitals, research laboratories, private laboratories as well as universities and industries in Belgium.
You will find more information about Analis' service offer on our page https://analis.be/fr-be/services.
- You completed higher education (a master's or bachelor's degree) and have a technical orientation or you have equivalent experience.
- You have an affinity for commercial prospecting; knowledge of chemistry or biochemistry is an asset.
- You have 5 to 10 years of experience in a similar position.
- You have good knowledge of the Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Experience with one or more ERP systems is an asset.
- You master sales and marketing techniques.
- You have good commercial sense and excellent interpersonal skills.
- You have strong written and oral communication abilities.
- You are empathic.
- You are autonomous, have good organizational skills and are able to manage priorities and deadlines.
- You have good analytical and reporting skills.
- You are skilled in project and change management.
- You are responsive and attentive to the financial aspects of your work.
- You are fluent in French, Dutch and English.
Your future employer
90 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE. 30 000 USERS. MORE THAN 90 BRANDS.
As a distributor and manufacturer of laboratory instruments and furniture, ANALIS is a renowned company in the Benelux with a team of over 140 employees. Our company is headquartered in Namur and has branches in Ghent and Rotterdam.
Whether in the field of pharmaceuticals, life sciences, chemistry, clinical diagnostics or industrial QC/QA and R&D, our specialists put their expertise at the service of very diverse scientific applications.
What can we offer you
A permanent contract.
And you can count on:
- An attractive salary package with accompanying benefits.
- A high level of continuous training by our specialists and manufacturers.
- Personalized support.
- The opportunity to work in a high-tech field and develop your expertise.
- A company car, gsm & laptop.
In short, as a company with outstanding expertise in laboratory technology, we offer you the opportunity to grow and develop your skills.
Having happy employees is important to us. That's why we focus on work-life balance, personal development with team-buildings, after-works, lunch&learn sessions, ...
Do you want a fulfilling job with nice opportunities?
Then just apply for a job with us.