Do you have a bachelor's or master's degree with a scientific orientation?
Are you commercially minded and passionate about new technologies?
Do you want to grow and develop knowledge?
Do you want to help develop future projects in lifescience, contributing to research for the improvement of healthcare and quality of life?
Then this is the job you are looking for!
What you will achieve as a Sales Specialist at Analis
Our Sales Specialist Bioprocessing promotes, demonstrates and sells our biotech products portfolio (mainly coming from our partner BeckmanCoulter/Danaher) adapted to the customers’ development processes. His network and commitment give him access to key players within the life science and agro food markets. He demonstrates in-depth knowledge of operations and practices relevant to customers and processes in the biotech and food markets.
- Engages in technical consultations with customers and proposes the bioprocess solutions of the Analis Life Science Division with a special focus on bioreactors / fermenters in the Benelux area.
- Takes actions to be informed and report on the biotech/bioprocess project in the Benelux market.
- Works in close relationship with the Area Sales Managers and the Product Manager to coordinate activities and improve results.
- Coordinates test runs to evaluate and/or demonstrate technologies adapted to the customer's processes.
- Advises and supports customers in scaling up installed bioreactors/bio-fermenters.
- Ensures, together with the team and colleagues, that the division's sales targets are achieved.
- Shares experiences, applications and technology with his colleagues and is part of the sales training organization.
- Works with the Product Manager to define and implement actions in the market penetration area.
- Keeps up-to-date with relevant technical developments in the bioprocess market segment.
- Understands key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish his own work.
- Solves problems in straightforward situations; analyzes possible solutions using technical experience, judgment and precedents.
- Impacts quality of his own work and the work of others in the team; works within guidelines and policies.
- In-depth knowledge of unit operations and practices relevant to biotech customers and processes.
- High technical credibility and commercial awareness /aptitude.
- Self-starter and self-motivated.
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to give presentations at conferences, events.
- Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team.
- Bioprocessing working experience in biotech / biopharma / agrofood.
Minimum Qualifications :
- Degree (or equivalent), B.S., MSc or PhD in Science/Engineering.
- 3 - 5 years minimum relevant experience, preferably in biotech industry.
- Recent valid driving license and passport.
- Willing to travel in the Benelux with occasional travel to our suppliers outside the Benelux.
Your future employer
90 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE. 30 000 USERS. MORE THAN 90 BRANDS.
As a distributor and manufacturer of laboratory instruments and furniture, ANALIS is a renowned company in the Benelux with a team of over 140 employees. Our company is headquartered in Namur and has branches in Ghent and Rotterdam.
Whether in the field of pharmaceuticals, life sciences, chemistry, clinical diagnostics or industrial QC/QA and R&D, our specialists put their expertise at the service of very diverse scientific applications.
What can we offer you
A permanent contract
And you can count on:
- An attractive salary package with accompanying benefits.
- A high level of continuous training by our specialists and manufacturers.
- Personalized support.
- The opportunity to work in a high-tech field and develop your expertise.
- A company car, gsm & laptop.
In short, as a company with outstanding expertise in laboratory technology, we offer you the opportunity to grow and develop your skills.
Having happy employees is important to us. That's why we focus on work-life balance, personal development with team-buildings, after-works, lunch&learn sessions, ...
Do you want a fulfilling job with nice opportunities?
Then just apply for a job with us.