Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 19 countries around the world every day.
Aramark is looking to reinforce its HR team in Belgium. Your main responsibilities as Payroll Expert & HR Business Partner will be as follows;
- HR BP for the French speaking units in Brussels and Wallonia.
- Consulting with line management and provide daily HR guidance.
- Resolving complex employee relations issues and address grievances.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention.
- Monitor and report on workforce.
- Reports to provide HR policy guidance, suggests new HR strategies and analyses trends and metrics with the HR department.
- Works closely with the HR Payroll & Administration Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in HRM with minimum 5yrs experience.
- Proven work experience as an HR business partner.
- Thorough knowledge of labour legislation, Partena and Time registration
- Excellent people management skills.
- Very good knowledge of French, English and Dutch
- Analytical and goal oriented.
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics.
- Thorough knowledge of labour legislation.
- Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices.
- You will evolve in a company on a human scale, with a multicultural environment, where managers are close to their teams.
- Our annual training offers development opportunities.
- Our conditions of employment are attractive with a package of several extra-legal benefits, a.o. company car, mobile phone, healthcare & pension plans.