Java Software engineer
- You have a passion for state of the art Java software development.
- You want to have a significant impact in the highly skilled core team of a world-class software project.
- Joining a dynamic healthy Belgian company based in Louvain-la-Neuve, with a worldwide scope, makes sense to you.
Internetvista is probably your place to be!
Founded in Belgium in 2003, internetVista develops a cloud-based internet monitoring platform (SaaS monitoring service).
They are currently hiring a “Java software engineer” to join their product development team.
With your fellow team members, you will participate to the full development life cycle of the internetVista Platform in a collaborative atmosphere. Matching with your experience and interests, your responsibilities will include:
- Design and implement new functional extensions to their monitoring platform and maintain the existing part
- Imagine new path for easing the first time user experience by making complex concepts simple and easy to use
- Provide support to other teams and to their customers
- Create simple modern and beautiful web applications
- Participate in the development, maintenance and operations management of a Linux cloud- based Java/mySql environment
- You will report to the technical director. Discover the internetVista application here: www.internetVista.com
- You have an engineer or a master degree in computer science or equivalent by experience.
- We are searching for as well junior or experienced colleague in order to allocate tasks following interests and strengths.
- You are both comfortable in French and English. Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- You experiment a true work- pleasure through delivering simple and effective solutions to advanced technology challenges.
- On the human side, you are a team player, open, persevering person, searching for best solutions through both listening to and convincing your colleagues. You are accountable, involved and autonomous.
- An interest for infrastructure management will be considered as an asset.
- A unique chance to join the core team of an ambitious web project.
- An open, flexible environment, with great actual and future horizons.
- A human face management, where excellence is combined to a no-blame attitude through an interdependent way of working.
- A wonderful development opportunity of your talents, as their challenges constantly evolve with their team and vice-versa.
- An attractive salary package.
- An out-of-traffic-jam location in Louvain-la-Neuve