+32 2 663 49 71
Il y a 30+ jours
PURPOSE OF THE FUNCTION: The IT developer is responsible for developing the assets and needs in the field of IT. He/She may offer you support for IT problems in the field from a distance.
POSITION OF FUNCTION: Receives guidance from: IT Manager
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Developing and maintaining the internal systems within Aramark.
• Developing Software products or applications plus converting functional specifications to an application design with, ASP.NET MVC (v4.5 and higher), Windows services and Worker services, Entity Framework SQL skills and database management (Microsoft SQL Server) CQRS, caching, structured logging, performance, … knowledge of Unit testing (NUnit) and refactoring techniques Knowledge of SOAP and Web API VueJS EF understanding of general concepts like Software architecture, dependency Injection,
• Translating the information needs
• During the development of Software, you will also test, detect and fix errors in transparent mode, you write documentation, not only for users of the software, but also for IT colleagues who need to work with it.
• You create a plan to implement and release the software for Commissioning. You must pay attention to the consequences of using the new software and the way the software works with other (existing) systems. For example, you should consider the fact that the work processes of a department in a company change after entering the new software. As a software engineer, you should therefore also think carefully about the guidance of the final users.
• Supporting Aramark Benelux's IT department in providing support on hardware/software and/or applications.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• You have the diplomatic ability to get things done, you can convince people and dare to outsource tasks. You excel at quickly collecting and recording information.
• You have experience in providing project-related training and assistance.
• You work systematically and result-oriented and are therefore able to set up phases and activities. You are not a procrastinator and keep the overview at alien times.
• You stand out for your abilities as a coordinator and communicator and speak Dutch, French and English fluently.
• You can submit successful project management for at least a few years. Knowledge of the food sector is a plus. You have a thorough computer science knowledge.
• You are stress resistant and do not have a 9 to 5 mentality.
• You can work autonomously and stay focused on the objectives. You have enough sense of responsibility and you can take a beating.
• In accordance with Aramark's environmental policy statement, the concerned to use a minimum of paper and to make as much use as possible of digital alternatives to everyday business.