+32 2 663 49 71
Il y a 30+ jours
Sell & Serve with Passion !
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the business of customer service, for food, facilities and uniforms, where people work, learn, heal and play. By serving people with passion, Aramark's 270,000 employees ensure to enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 19 countries.
- Invoice the clients based on the information provided by the Unit Managers.
- Ensure that all invoices are reviewed for accuracy and are booked in line with the monthly deadlines.
- Minimize workload and avoid delays in the billing process.
- Ensure compliance with company policies, processes and procedures relating to invoicing.
- Ensure that invoicing is carried out in accordance with terms and conditions of the customer contracts.
- Generate monthly intercompany invoices.
- Calculate accurately the monthly accruals for invoices to be issued.
- Monitor the evolution of these accruals and adjust their values if necessary.
- Use Araboard intensively and on an optimal way (Araboard = communication and work platform between HQ and the units).
- Reconcile, on a monthly basis, various accounts linked to the activities of the AR unit.
- Organise a monthly feedback meeting with the management to present the billing situation.
- Backup of the other invoice administrator in case of absence.
- POC for clients, unit managers, district managers and directors (mainly OPS).
- POC for audit requests related to AR (internal or external audit).-
- Keep the DSO as low as possible.
- In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed, the position holder is required to perform other duties as may arise in connection with the successful operation of the Company or assigned by the Chief Accountant (e.g., projects, analyses, etc.).
-Junior accountant (3 years experience)
-Bilingual Dutch – French (English is a plus)
-Very good relational and commercial contact
-Accurate in his/her work
-Get tasks done quickly
-Proactive and perseverant
-Experience in sales invoicing
-Ability to manage priorities
-Good knowledge of Excel
-Interest in electronic systems (in case of upgrading existing systems or creation of new systems)
- You will be part of a multinational but still with the local character of a cool team
- Through our annual training offer there are opportunities to develop and evolve
- Our terms of employment are attractive and market compliant