Eggo is a leader in the kitchen and closet business in Belgium through an integrated network of 50 stores and more than 135 million € sales. Since 2014, Eggo has started internationalization expansion, including stores openings in Spain (7), Luxembourg (2) and the Netherlands (1).
In order to grow and develop our international presence in Europe, we are looking for an International Manager that will lead our expansion to the next level. Looking for a new challenge? Discover us here www.eggo.be and here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srWMXuvOC5o&feature=youtu.be
Responsibilities & tasks:
*Build and/or develop our business across Europe:
- Establish and implement the international development strategy
- Lead the international strategic plan process and budget, and organize a rigorous follow-up
- Analyze the international development opportunities and gather all relevant information in order to adapt the Eggo concept to future projects
*Select, and coach the members of the international network:
- Search for and select the best Master Franchise/Country Manager for every selected country and give them all the necessary support in order for them to achieve the objectives
- Coordinate the collaboration between all the Belgium internal services and the international network.
- Bring strong and valuable support to our Master Franchises and Country Managers so they can lead and develop their network
*Join the agile way of working of the company
- Excellent language skills (French and English, Spanish is a strong plus)
- Master in Business Administration or Business Engineering
- Experience in B2B and/or as a Business Developer
- Experience with Franchise
- Experience in International and/or in leading innovation projects is a plus
- Entrepreneurial, willing to take on full accountability for business growth
- Strong motivation and self-drive to getting things done and maintain focus
- Fast learner and strong analytical skills
- Team-player with a passion for crafting outstanding customer service
- Flexibility between working in HQ (Namur), homeworking and travelling (Spain, Netherlands…)
- You will have to learn the insight of the Kitchen Sector and the salesman’s job: adaptability and willingness are key.
What’s in it for you?
- You would be working in a dynamic and innovative company that allows every employee’s full potential to be reached
- An attractive salary package depending on your experience
How to apply?
- Apply online on our website and join a cover letter written both in French and English that will explain to us what concrete solutions you can bring us