Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is a Belgian subsidiary of a US multinational specialising in the provision of services to companies and local authorities (primarily catering and vending). The company employs some 270.000 people worldwide and has a turnover of 14,8 billion $. Aramark Belux employs more than 800 staff (600 manual workers and 200 clerical/management staff) in Belgium, Grand Duchy of Luxembourg and France. Its decentralized structure means that Aramark is close at hand for its customers and can offer a service tailored to their needs.
We are currently actively seeking a : HUMAN RESOURCES DIRECTOR
Job description :
- As a member of the Management Committee, you will directly report to the President of Aramark Belux, and have a functional report to the VP HR Continental Europe.
- You will be active in and give advice on the different HR-domains and issues like recruitment & selection, the employee life cycle (including mobility and career management ), performance management, training, compensation & benefits, social and work regulations and ensure the local delivery and implementation of the HR strategic plan.
- You will provide expert advice and guidance to line managers in all aspects of labor law and ensure all local policies/procedures comply with employment legislation.
- You will handle the social and individual issues with empathy, while being able to take tough decisions when needed.
- You will supervise and hold the responsibility for the payroll and personnel administration. You will coordinate the related IT developments (SAP implementation, Kronos, …).
- You will manage proactive relations with the union representatives and councils.
- You will provide daily coaching and development to the HR team.
- You will have a university degree or equivalent, some ten to fifteen years of general experience in Human Resources.
- You will have a high level of interpersonal relation and communication skills.
- You will be stress resistant and able to work under pressure.
- You will combine a general business understanding with the ability to develop HR services according to business needs.
- You will have a sense of ethic and integrity.
- You will be able to work in an international environment.
- You will be trilingual (Dutch, French and English).
- A company combining the flexibility of decentralised management with the strengths of an international group.
- A job that leaves significant scope for initiative.
- An attractive salary linked to your results and those of your team, as well as various fringe benefits.