Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 19 countries around the world every day.
The HR business Partner is reporting to the HR Director Belux. The main responsibilities are :
HR Business Partnering :
- You drive the strategic workforce planning process, specifying short- and long-term priorities considering HR Strategy.
- You offer support to operations on Key Accounts sites and ad hoc for smaller sites.
- Ensure the business has the right people and organisational plans in place to realise their short- and long-term goals.
- Ensure that the business identifies short- and long-term organisational structures, headcount and capability needs and collaborate with HR expert roles to establish strategies and plans to meet these workforce needs
- Participates in implementing training and development programs including talent and succession planning processes;
- Act as sparring partner to the assigned client groups on people related topics to support business objectives;
- Involvement in local employer branding activities;
- Keep up to date with legal developments and advise management on compliance and risk factors;
- Contact person for HR related matters on site, SPOC for employees & Business Unit Managers/District Managers, relay with the HR administration team.
- Complete ownership over recruitment process, from hiring requisition to offer management;
- Main contact point for hiring managers and candidates for all recruitment related topics;
- Close collaboration with the HR administration team and other business colleagues, as well as temps & recruitment agencies;
- You take care of the organization of internal projects and events such as the Welcome Day for new Aramark employees, the Chef’s Cup, The Employee Appreciation Day, Employee Assessment, Employee Satisfaction Survey employees, etc;
- You will be involved in international projects and will monitor the implementation for Belgium & Luxembourg (e.g. implementation SAP Success Factor);
- You implement processes & structured way of working to ensure compliance (a.o. GDPR) & international standards
- Master’s degree or bachelor’s degree in HRM with minimum 5 years’ experience.
- Strong knowledge of Belgian social law.
- Experience with HR Business Partnering with a focus on the field (Horeca industry) preferred.
- Experienced with unions
- Communication & organisational skills.
- Problem solving mindset & attitude
- You have a very good knowledge of French, Dutch and English.
- Strong analytical skills & accuracy
- Able to work independently.
- stress resistant, flexible and mobile (+/- 4 days/week presence in sites spread over Belgium).
- You have a sense of responsibility and negotiating skills.
- Advanced user Ms Office experienced with SAP Success Factors is a strong asset.
- Competitive salary package with company car and extra-legal advantages;
- Independent and challenging position in within an international organization;
- Positive work atmosphere where collaboration is key;
- Development and growth opportunities.