+32 2 663 49 71
Il y a 30+ jours
Sell & Serve with Passion !
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the business of customer service, for food, facilities and uniforms, where people work, learn, heal and play. By serving people with passion, Aramark's 270,000 employees ensure to enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 19 countries.
The Bid Calculator is responsible for the timely, factually and mathematically correct preparation of calculations for all cost of all cost areas, revenues from new customer business and REBITs from existing customers. He/she prepares budgets for the Business Development activities. He/She manages OPX (Inventory & ordering software) calculations and activities.
I. Key Responsibilities:
- Calculation of operating costs for new customer offers and REBITs based on benchmarks and information from the Business Development Manager,
- Preparation of calculations and budgets in coordination with the Business Development Manager,
- Representation of the realistically calculated costs and revenues under inclusion of the budget instruction,
-Costing of all products of the new customer offers and REBITs in the company-internal calculation program,
-Creation of staff schedules and staff deployment plans, calculation of staff costs for new customer offers and REBITs,
- Read and analyze bid documents to understand the appropriate business model,
- Work with the Business Development Manager to understand the bidding process and the level of quality required,
- Complete the price lists, under the control of the Business Development Manager and after internal validation of the proforma.
-Loading of price lists
-Contact with the units
-Training OPX - NL/FR for the chefs/UM
-Creating the menu’s (knowledge of the catering industry)
-Creative thinking and development of food concepts
II. Key competencies:
Ensures compliance with all ARAMARK policies, quality standards and system requirements. Meets customer and regulatory requirements and promotes a safe and healthy work environment.
Has current knowledge and keeps informed in his/her area of responsibility. Performs all assigned duties with a high level of expertise. Places a high value on excellent quality in the process and thus contributes to the enhancement of the company's performance.
Deals effectively and efficiently with own time or the time of others. Is able to organize work in such a way that priorities are observed, and goals are achieved in the time and with the resources available.
Participates constructively and effectively in internal and external teams across all business areas. Is committed to the achievement of common goals and builds long-term partnerships.
Communicates clearly, concisely, and sincerely, both orally and in writing. Creates the basis for productive and externally, creates the basis for productive collaboration.
Respect others, and open to and takes into account differing opinions, feelings, and motivations. Applies high ethical standards, upholds ARAMARK's vision and guiding principles, and adheres to BCP rules and regulations. Demonstrates commitment and loyalty.
Additional professional training/experience:
- Gastronomic training/experience (hotel clerk, cook, working in a restaurant / catering).
- 1 or 2 years of work experience or newly graduated
- additional work experience in the restaurant/hotel industry or other service sectors
- Confident use of MS Office (especially Excel) and ARAMARK software
- Knowledge of business administration
- Experience in calculations and budgeting
- Project management skills
IV. Our offer:
- You will be part of a multinational but still with the local character of a cool team
- Through our annual training offer there are opportunities to develop and evolve
- Our terms of employment are attractive and market compliant