At Assystem Care, we embrace your most complex challenges and anticipate new regulatory and technology paradigms in the life science industry. Combining compliance & performance expertise with engineering, we break silos to optimize the time-to-market. We take care of your industrial processes from strategy to operations, so that you can focus on your patients and your core business. This is our way to contribute to transforming the Life sciences industry.
Our unique advisory offer integrates end-to-end engineering, quality and performance management throughout your whole industrial life cycle, with a transverse vision of systems engineering : from conception & engineering to batch release and operations optimization. Starting from your challenges, our team of experts develops the customized solutions you need based on our methodologies and our own first-of-a-kind smart tools.
In practice, to ensure the success of your project, our experts commit on results and duration with your team, focusing on 3 core axes:
- Compliance & Performance of your operations, supported by continuous improvement and remediations projects via proprietary approaches & technical expertise.
- Engineering services & project management, using best-in-class risk management techniques suitable of your new and revamping industrial projects from design to validation
- Digital transformation, supported by data science, cybersecurity and knowledge management to secure your data and extract the needed insights for your business growth.
Our capability to integrate any solution and our systems engineering approach enable us to combine all these axes each time it is relevant.
To ensure the development of our activities, we are looking for a Automation Engineer.
Within the teams of studies and development and under the responsibility of the project manager, you are in charge of :
- Ensure the maintenance of automated systems.
- Ensure urgent or planned interventions on the systems in place and propose long-term technical solutions in the case of new problems encountered.
- Participate in the drafting of validation documents (IQ / OQ, SOP, etc ...)
- Maintain the hardware and software documentation of automated systems and ensure the traceability of these interventions in the official tools of the client
- Work in coordination with local maintenance and producers.
- Work with GMP recommendations, internal procedures and regulations (security, etc ...)
Your profile :
- With a degree in engineering, you have five years of experience in the development of computerized solutions, ideally in the pharmaceutical sector, in the petrochemical or agri-food sectors.
- You have the mastery of Allen Bradley / Siemens / Scheider programmable controllers & associated HMIs, fieldbus, supervision systems (IFix, InTouch) as well as computer networks (SQL type databases ...).
- A fluent oral and written English is essential for this function.
Our offer :
- A salary in line with your experience
- A competitive package of extra legal benefits (car, fuel card, insurance, meal vouchers, entertainment expenses, ...)
- Career opportunities both in Belgium and abroad
- Clear objectives and challenges!
- A people focused and motivating work environment
It is up to you to create your own career within Assystem, with your ideas and your personality. No pathway is pre-destined; you follow the one that suits you best.