Do you have a bachelor's or master's degree with a scientific orientation?
Are you commercially minded and passionate about new technologies?
Do you want to grow and develop knowledge?
Do you want to help develop future projects in lifescience, contributing to research for the improvement of healthcare and quality of life?
Then this is the job you are looking for!
What you will achieve as an Application Specialist at Analis
- You provide application support, carry out demonstrations, program and implement methods / protocols on automated pipetting stations.
- You analyze customer needs, give your input on the feasibility of automating a laboratory process and contribute to the configuration of an adapted solution, based on pipetting robots.
- You develop scientific and commercial relationships with customers in the field of laboratory process automation.
- You collaborate with your colleagues in the technical department to ensure full customer support.
- Your customer base includes universities, research centers and industrial laboratories (biotech and pharmaceutical) in Belgium and the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
- You report directly to the sales & marketing manager of your department.
- You have a higher education background in life sciences, bioengineering, or industrial engineering and have an affinity for programming and technology. Or, you have a technical/engineering background and have an affinity for laboratory techniques.
- Practical laboratory experience is a real asset.
- Experience in programming (Visual Basic, Java Script,...) is also a plus.
- You like to interact, to listen and to advise.
- You are very solution and result oriented.
- You are bilingual Dutch-French and have a thorough knowledge of English.
Your future employer
90 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE. 30 000 USERS. MORE THAN 90 BRANDS.
As a distributor and manufacturer of laboratory instruments and furniture, ANALIS is a renowned company in the Benelux with a team of over 140 employees. Our company is headquartered in Namur and has branches in Ghent and Rotterdam.
Whether in the field of pharmaceuticals, life sciences, chemistry, clinical diagnostics or industrial QC/QA and R&D, our specialists put their expertise at the service of very diverse scientific applications.
What can we offer you
A permanent contract
And you can count on:
- An attractive salary package with accompanying benefits.
- A high level of continuous training by our specialists and manufacturers.
- Personalized support.
- The opportunity to work in a high-tech field and develop your expertise.
- A company car, gsm & laptop.
In short, as a company with outstanding expertise in laboratory technology, we offer you the opportunity to grow and develop your skills.
Having happy employees is important to us. That's why we focus on work-life balance, personal development with team-buildings, after-works, lunch&learn sessions, ...
Do you want a fulfilling job with nice opportunities?
Then just apply for a job with us.