30+ days ago
For 50 years Assystem have worked on some of the biggest engineering projects in the world. Innovation is in our DNA and we bring solutions to our clients even in the most technical projects. Our 12,000 engineers work in 20 countries with the desire, innovation and knowledge that is the “made by Assystem” method. Through continued growth and development we have achieved a global turnover of 866.6 million Euros.
Since 2009, Assystem Belgium has developed strong links with local clients across various sectors. Assystem Belgium operates in the Energy, Nuclear, Rail, Aerospace and Life Sciences markets; with particular expertise in Pharmaceutical projects where we have a detailed and intimate knowledge of regulatory constraints.
Your role :
Writing of test specifications and test criteria for trainborne or trackside sub-system acceptance in
accordance with a predefined generic test strategy;
• To run the tests, analyse the results and write test reports according to the predefined test
specifications (lab tests)
• To formalize anomalies if any, to organize review to analize anomalies and to request modifications
• To follow-up the setting of the test bench and tools to carry-out the tests;
• To carry out regression tests after anomalies correction.
• To organize and participate to the end of phase review
Your profile :
o Engineering degree with specific training/experience in the fields of automatics, IT, or other well
o Knowledge of railways signalling systems is an asset.
o Background in Test & Integration activities is an asset.
o Writing skills : clarity, rigor, and concision.
Good level in the English language (written, spoken).
It is up to you to create your own career within Assystem, with your ideas and your personality. No pathway is pre-destined; you follow the one that suits you best.