Hamon offers innovative, effective and flexible solutions using the latest technology and environmentally friendly methods, to produce cleaner energy and improve air quality.
Hamon is looking for a
- Prepare, perform, compile and interpret tests of thermal performance, hydraulic, mechanical and environmental (noise and emissions);
- Use analytical skills to adjust the operating parameters of the equipment;
- Ensure feedback from performance tests by establishing an internal report;
- Establish the technical documents (about thermal calculations, hydraulic ventilation, performance curves ...);
- The knowledge about cooling towers, condensers and testing equipment will be given by Hamon.
- Engineering diploma (industrial or civil) in mechanics, electricity or process;
- Practical problem solver;
- Autonomous and curious;
- Good relationship building with customer;
- Fluent in English, knowledge of other languages is an asset;
- Initiative and resourcefulness;
- Analytical and organizational skills;
- Available for frequent domestic and international travels, up to 50% of the time;
- Excellent communication skills, good presentation;
- Knowledge of Excel;
- One first experience on field is an asset;
- Knowledge of measurement equipment is an asset.
- A young and dynamic working environment;
- A competitive salary;
- A challenging job in an innovative diversified international company, one of the world leaders on its product lines;
- A job with responsibilities and rich possibilities of personal development.