- Definition of validation procedure
- Organize and conduct validation tests
- Audit existing installation
- Analyse failures during shop test and field trials
Main accountabilities :
- Define test procedures for design validation (Electrical / Mechanical) to meet quality standards in R&D department
- Prepare Validation Plan aligned with key project objectives
- Define and prepare test cases following Validation test protocols.
- Collaborate with lead engineers or functional heads during definition of Validation test protocols
- Coordinate the implementation validation testing.
- Conduct analysis of failures (both during validation test or alpha trial & beta trial) aligned with group policies (Line PPS, 8DPPS, …)
- Define and design equipment or tools required by Validation testing protocols
- Conduct Validation testing
- Analyse and report outcomes of test on key parameters (Functional limitation, compatibility with customer environment, reliability, …)
- Compare test results with relevant KPIs
- Conduct site audit on running projects
Master, Electro Mechanical engineering
Experience (number of years, seniority level, nature):
- Experience in Testing and Validation process
- Experience in continuous improvement process
- Electro-Mechanical Engineering
- Good interpersonal skills
- 3D Design software (Creo, Solidworks, …)
- Good Knowledge in Automation Engineering (sensors, electrical drawings, programming …)
- Hands-on capabilities
- Ability to communicate and work collaboratively
- Analytical thinking
- English knowledge.
- WW Travelling (20%).