Steel makes our world a better place.
Steel enables tall buildings being constructed, bridges, cars, trains, sophisticated medical equipment, space craft, etc. It is the building blocks of our society. Look around you; everything you see that was made by man, is either made from steel or steel were used in it’s creation.
NLMK has a presence across Europe with 6 manufacturing plants and is part of the very successful larger NLMK Group with manufacturing presence in 7 countries and selling our products in 70.
We are one of the most efficient steel producers in the world. We invest heavily into Research and Development to create new solutions for a modern world and use in our manufacturing processes Artificial Intelligence, augmented reality and many other technologies to help us to continually improve.
Steel is a perfect circular economy and can be recycled indefinitely. We are developing and driving towards a carbon-neutral steel industry. You can be part of this exciting world and help us shape the future.
The Talent Acquisition Manager is accountable for implementing and managing the Belgian talent acquisition strategy ( La Louvière, Clabecq and Manage).
- Reinforce and deploy NLMK Belgium recruitment strategy to meet business needs and support NLMK growth;
- Design and implement the most effective and efficient sourcing solutions
- Manage the full cycle of Talent Acquisition activities and candidates experience from first contact to onboarding
- Develop a real partnership with the business based on reactivity, trust and just in time communication
- Define NLMK Europe employer branding strategy
- Maintain and reinforce existing programs and partnerships with schools, universities and important external stakeholders
- Manage optimally entire internal staffing resources in close collaboration with local HR teams
- Organize and maintain recruitment-related administration
- Develop and update recruitment reports for management(spreadsheets, KPI’s…)
- Master degree or equivalent by experience;
- 10 years of professional experience including minimum 5 in Talent Acquisition of technical profiles ( Engineers/ Operations)
- Required experience with industrial environment
- First experience in international staffing is a plus
- Business Partnering Skills;
- Fluency in French and English;
- Excellent communication skills with a can-do attitude;
- Proactive and a real “Go-getter”
- Creative, innovative, and thinking out of the box, shows initiatives
- Excellent team player with the ability to work autonomously when required
- High-stress resistant, does not lose control under pressure
- A fast paced environment with a new challenge every day.
- A service-minded and ambitious HR team with creative mind set
- The opportunity to leave your mark on the future, within an environment where initiative is appreciated.
- The opportunity to develop yourself
- A competitive salary and numerous fringe benefits, in exchange for your expertise and commitment.
Interested to discuss this role further?