Assystem Group is an international and independent engineering company. Assystem has been supporting and managing challenging projects and deploying cross-functional expertise across key industrial sectors like nuclear, energy, oil & gas, infrastructure, transport, automotive, aerospace, life-sciences... The group employs over 12,000 engineers in continental Europe, UK, GCC, North America, Africa, India and Southeast Asia and in 2015 had revenues of 1.4 billion USD.
Assystem opened a subsidiary in Belgium in 2009 to support and develop the activities of its local customers in their respective sectors. In the field of Life Sciences, its offering is characterised by an in depth knowledge of the processes and methodologies associated with highly regulated environments.
Assystem Belgium has ambitious growth objectives in the coming years. Having established ourselves with excellent references in the French speaking part of Belgium we are now looking to leverage our expertise across the entire country. To support this objective we are recruiting a Supply Chain PMO.
Your Role :
Project Management Officer for Supply Chain projects :
- Support the leader in the project organization ( Define the project charter, KPI's, monitoring processes, communication channels...)
- Day to Day Core Team Coordination
Define Team Objectives and map stakeholders.
Chair periodic meetings with the sub-projectleaders and be the Supply Chain SPOC for the project.
Assess risks and issues and manage/support the core team to propose pragmatic and innovative solutions.
Define and assign project tasks
Support the Project Lead support as Facilitator
Follow time schedule and budget
- Accountable for creating and following an integrated planning view Evaluate project context and the interfaces between projects
Build a dashboard for a periodic follow-up and reporting.
Investigate root causes and impacts when an issue/concerns is identified in a sub-project
Stimulate interfaces betweens sub-projects and impact on the critical path.
Establish a risks register and evaluate mitigation plans for identified risks.
Propose improvement / optimization of the plan when appropriate
Your profile :
- Master Degree in Management or Industrial Engineering
- Industrial Experiences in very complex projects
- Experiences in performance monitoring and management
- Ability to understand multi-disciplinary topics
- Strong team player and positive mindset to support the team members to explain their context/constraints/difficulties, listen to the view/constraints of the other and find common pragmatic solution.
- Strong knowledge of written and spoken English – French is a must
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
Our offer :
- A salary in line with your experience
- A competitive package of extra-legal benefits (car, fuel card, insurance, meal vouchers, entertainment expenses, ...)
- Career opportunities both in Belgium and abroad
- Clear objectives and challenges!
- A people focused and motivating work environment
It is up to you to create your own career within Assystem, with your ideas and your personality. No pathway is pre-destined; you follow the one that suits you best.