At Assystem Care, we embrace your most complex challenges and anticipate new regulatory and technology paradigms in the life science industry. Combining compliance & performance expertise with engineering, we break silos to optimize the time-to-market. We take care of your industrial processes from strategy to operations, so that you can focus on your patients and your core business. This is our way to contribute to transforming the Life sciences industry.
Our unique advisory offer integrates end-to-end engineering, quality and performance management throughout your whole industrial life cycle, with a transverse vision of systems engineering : from conception & engineering to batch release and operations optimization. Starting from your challenges, our team of experts develops the customized solutions you need based on our methodologies and our own first-of-a-kind smart tools.
In practice, to ensure the success of your project, our experts commit on results and duration with your team, focusing on 3 core axes:
- Compliance & Performance of your operations, supported by continuous improvement and remediations projects via proprietary approaches & technical expertise.
- Engineering services & project management, using best-in-class risk management techniques suitable of your new and revamping industrial projects from design to validation
- Digital transformation, supported by data science, cybersecurity and knowledge management to secure your data and extract the needed insights for your business growth.
Our capability to integrate any solution and our systems engineering approach enable us to combine all these axes each time it is relevant.
To ensure the development of our activities, we are looking for a Specialist QC transfer.
As a Specialist QC transfer, you participate to the transfer of activities from an entity to other external collaborators.
Your Role :
- Coordinate the QC tests transfer activities between the client's sites (Singapore, Marietta, Shenzhen, St Amand, SB-Biomed, GSAL, Nashik, etc…) and to other external collaborators (licensees, like Fiocruz, or CMOs, like Fidia).
- Organize the QC trainings for internal and external collaborators from different sites (located abroad).
- Request and coordinate the reagents shipments between sites to support the QC tests transfers, and provide support to lean the shipments process, in collaboration with QC and logistics departments.
Your Profile :
- University degree with scientific background (biology, chemistry, pharmacy, …), or experience in the pharmaceutical industry (preferably with QC tests related background)
- Scientific background of the “in vitro” and “in vivo” QC analytical methods.
- Good communication and negotiation skills and diplomacy approach when dealing with colleagues within or outside the organization (in Belgium and abroad).
- Good technical writing and teaching skills, good computer skills.
- Fluent in French/English
- A salary in line with your experience
- A competitive package of extra-legal benefits (car, fuel card, insurance, meal vouchers, entertainment expenses, ...)
- Career opportunities both in Belgium and abroad
- Clear objectives and challenges!
- A people focused and motivating work environment
It is up to you to create your own career within Assystem, with your ideas and your personality. No pathway is pre-destined; you follow the one that suits you best.