Steel makes our world a better place.
Steel enables tall buildings being constructed, bridges, cars, trains, sophisticated medical equipment, space craft, etc. It is the building blocks of our society. Look around you; everything you see that was made by man, is either made from steel or steel were used in it’s creation.
NLMK has a presence across Europe with 6 manufacturing plants and is part of the very successful larger NLMK Group with manufacturing presence in 7 countries and selling our products in 70.
We are one of the most efficient steel producers in the world. We invest heavily into Research and Development to create new solutions for a modern world and use in our manufacturing processes Artificial Intelligence, augmented reality and many other technologies to help us to continually improve.
Steel is a perfect circular economy and can be recycled indefinitely. We are developing and driving towards a carbon-neutral steel industry. You can be part of this exciting world and help us shape the future.
NLMK is looking for a Senior Cash Manager / Senior Treasury Officer to work in the Treasury department.
The main mission includes but is not limited to:
- Determine the daily cash position and review the cash pooling
- Determine the daily FX position and execute FX spot transactions
- Prepare and update the daily cash flow forecast
- Ensure the proper review and control of fund releases
- Work closely with other departments (i.e. accounting, controlling, procurement and sales) to ensure an accurate cash forecast and cash management
- Follow up the internal and external loan portfolio
- Prepare reports on the cash position and cash flow forecasts as well as financial risks
NLMK is looking for a person with :
- An education at university level is required (Accounting, Finance, Business or related areas) or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Accurate, organized and able to work autonomously
- Analytical and critical mind, eye for detail, structured and efficient
- Hands-on experience with daily cash management and treasury operations
- Experience in insurances, including claim management, is an advantage
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Proven working knowledge in and experience with treasury management systems, bank connectivity, cash pooling and in-house banking, KYC
- Knowledge in Kyriba and SAP is an advantage
- Language : fluent in French & English
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in the corporate treasury at a multinational, preferably industrial, corporation
- Collective sense
- ability to solve problems
- Good management of stress
- High facility with computer tools
- A fast paced environment with a new challenge every day.
- The opportunity to discover a special and amazing environment, within an environment where initiative is appreciated.
- The opportunity to develop yourself
Interested to discuss this role further?