NLMK Group is Russia’s largest and one of the world’s leading steel companies, and deliveries to over 70 countries. The group is one of the most efficient and profitable steelmakers in the world. NLMK distinguishes itself through their flexible production chain, balanced product mix, efficient sales system, and widespread customer base – they are able to react quickly to changing market conditions. With finished products being manufactured close to the main customers in Russia, North America, and the EU, NLMK ensures a quick response to demand. In Europe, NLMK employs nearly 2.000 people. The group invests a lot in people and in its facilities to be ready for the future. The “can do” mentality is a core element of NLMK’s DNA.
To support and accelerate the growth of the group NLMK is looking for a
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER France, Belgium, Germany for the strip business
- You develop new industrial clients for the Business Unit Strip and create the foundation for a long-term collaboration. You work with a target list you have defined, in concertation with other people in the business.
- You understand the needs very well and create new opportunities with new customers
- You respond and anticipate their expectations, in line with the group’s commercial strategy.
- You work closely together with the technical sales people, and with the people from production, quality, etc.
- You monitor the execution of the contract closely and keep the pulse of the customer’s satisfaction.
- You participate in trade fairs. You work with marketing and share information on competition and the market.
- You participate at the elaboration of the Group’s commercial strategy and suggest the axes for development. You also take part in the sales budget exercise and the follow up on the progress.
- You hold a master’s degree, or equivalent through experience.
- You have a track record of technical product sales in an industrial environment and are familiar with the steel industry. You have worked at international level.
- You are a strong influencer and know how to persuade the (potential) clients.
- You have a strong sense for team work and work with the colleagues on the best offerings for the clients.
- You are very customer oriented and result driven.
- You are comfortable working in a multicultural environment.
- You are organised and structured.
- You have a strong client focus and understand their objectives.
- You travel for about 70% of the time.
- You have a strong level of French ,German and English.
- A pleasant and dynamic company culture. The opportunity to leave your mark on the future, within an environment where initiative is appreciated.
- A high level of flexibility as the function is cross country and cross site.
- A competitive salary and numerous fringe benefits, in exchange for your expertise and commitment.