+32 (0) 10 23 45 12
30+ days ago
Purpose of the job:
• Display a positive, open and cooperative behaviour in order to facilitate a good relationship inside and outside the department, avoid and help solve conflicts.
• Comply with Company policies, values and ethics.
• Comply with local, national legislations and health & safety standards.
• Report to hierarchy any hazards, non-compliances and risks whether to employees or to the company.
Requirements and qualifications
• Bachelor in Accounting or equivalent
• Strong knowledge of BE GAAP (IFRS is a plus)
• Minimum 7 years’ experience.
• Thorough understanding of Finance processes and activities.
• Excellent communication skills in English (other EU language are advantages).
• Ability to work independently and to prioritise in order to deliver the expected results
• Ability to manage and to develop the accounting “team” (external or internal)
• Ability to manage multiple assignments in a multi-cultural & multi-site environment.
• Ability to work to tight deadlines, stress resistant.
• Rigorous with analytical skills, creative thinking, problem solving and flexibility.
• Hands on attitude
• Computer literate (Excel is a must).
We offer :
• A permanent contract
• A package in line with industry standards