Analis sa/nv (www.analis.be) is a Belgian company with branches in Namur, Ghent and Amsterdam. We are specialized in the sales of laboratory equipment and offer technical, scientific and application support. Our customers are research and quality control laboratories in industrial and university market segments. We also maintain close contact with the laboratories of parastatal institutes and hospitals. As the exclusive representative of leading brands Analis enjoys a privileged position on the Benelux market. We can rely on a workforce of 135 employees who contribute each day to attaining a turnover of 36 million euros. Analis is seeking to fill the following vacancy.
- You are responsible for the turnover and training of the end-users for the disinfection portfolio in the area.
- You analyze the actual situation in all target areas in order to get a clear view on the disinfection strategy per target market (market dynamics and –drivers, competitive analyses….).
- You visit the KOL’s and all related external stakeholders, decision takers to discuss/promote the use of our product portfolio.
- You analyze the needs of the customer and manage the entire technical sales process from A to Z.
- You develop the commercial models and operational strategies to introduce and sell our product portfolio. Based on the target area define a B2C or a B2B strategy can be implemented.
- You collaborate in a cross-functional manner with other departments to obtain cross- departmental sales.
- You are responsible for reporting in the ERP CRM: supplier visit report, customer visit report relevant "market" information, competition scan, market share evaluation, etc.
- You contribute to the launch of new products.
- You will report directly to the International Sales & Marketing Manager.
- Masters in sciences, engineer or bachelor if possible with Microbiology experience.
- Good knowledge of sales techniques ;
- Excellent relational skills, commercial feeling and good editorial skills.
- Experience of 5 years in the sale of scientific and technological products;
- A good knowledge of Excel/PPT/Word.
- Perfect fluency in the Dutch language and good understanding of the French and English languages.
- A good analytical mind
- Excellent communication and coaching skills.
- A company with an outstanding reputation that markets high-quality products ;
- A package of technical training courses and individual coaching ;
- A dynamic team with motivated colleagues in a pleasant working atmosphere ;
- An attractive salary package with a bonus, fringe benefits and a company car.