Analis sa (www.analis.be) is a Belgian company located in Namur (Suarlée) with a branch office in Gent. We are engaged in sales, scientific and technological support, as well as maintenance of laboratory equipment. Thanks to our exclusive partnership with major brands, we are positioned among important market players in Belgium for more than 92 years already.
Our customers are hospitals and medical laboratories, industries, control labs and research centres, universities and colleges.
We can rely on a staff of 130 people and realize a turnover of about 36 million euros.
You will be responsible for the sales, implementation and follow-up of IT solutions (Middleware, LIS, control of automation chains) in hospital laboratories and private clinic laboratories:
- You promote our IT solutions.
- You analyze customers’ needs and propose global tailored solutions:
- You examine integration of our products with the customer’s global IT environment.
- You draw up tender specifications for IT equipment.
- You are responsible for the implementation of IT solutions during the installation process:
- You program and connect the IT solutions.
- You integrate our solutions with the customer’s IT architecture.
- You ensure a backup solution for the data.
- You administer support for the existing IT pool and propose improvements.
- You report your activities in the dedicated ERP system.
- You analyze the market and the competition.
- Higher academic education/master’s degree in IT or an advanced scientific education.
- You have knowledge of a Laboratory Information System (LIS) and Middleware.
- Experience in information network management.
- You know the standardized communication tools of public health, such as HL7 (IHE), ASTM, HPRIM ... as well as operating systems, networks, virtualization (VMWare).
- Control of the processes in the laboratory for clinical analysis.
- You have an analytical mind and like calculations involving tasks.
- You are solution-oriented, inventive and take a positive attitude towards all situations.
- Mastery of sales techniques.
- Successful experience in project management.
- You are bilingual French/Dutch and have a good knowledge of technical English.
- You are a good negotiator with interpersonal skills.
- A society with an excellent reputation and high-quality products.
- A technical training program and personal coaching.
- A dynamic team with motivated colleagues and an agreeable work climate.
- A salary package conform your responsibilities including bonuses and a company car.