NLMK Europe employs almost 2,000 people at production facilities in Belgium, Denmark, France, and Italy with overall annual production capacity of 3.1 million tonnes of value-added steel products per year.
Our business model is focused on processing steel close to customers. Key end users include the automotive, shipbuilding, construction and energy-producing companies, as well as offshore windmill manufacturers.
Following an internal mobility, we are looking for a:
Sales Manager BeNeLux
NLMK EUROPE PLATE (Dansteel, Clabecq, Verona)
By joining us, you join a company combining the advantages and strengths of an international group, with the friendly atmosphere and the possibilities of action of an agile corporation. Our committed and motivated team is made up of collaborators with different experiences and profiles, strengthening our organization and allowing us to offer exceptional products.
NLMK Plate Europe is determined to leverage its European plate assets to achieve sustainable market leadership in either European or global market segments, where appropriate or defined.
That is why in this function, you will develop, strengthen, follow and promote the sales & product development of NLMK’s three plate mills within Benelux market for : Clabecq (Belgium), Dansteel (Denmark) and Verona (Italy)
Home-based in Belgium or in The Netherlands, here are your future main tasks:
- Most of your time, visiting existing customers and make the promotion of our steels and our solutions
- Be aware of mills’s workload and, in collaboration with the Regional Commercial Manager and/or Industrial Segment Manager, monitor bookings in line with our Strategy and Budget targets as well as in relation with mills’ order book
- To strengthen the presence of our strategic products on their specific markets and segments on a global base
- To enhance the technical advantages of our products and emphasize their particular strengths for specific applications
- Participating in fairs and promote the characteristics of the mills and establish new contacts (with marketing) and build up a strong network in your region/market
- Supporting the mills in the treatment of payments, claims or other technical issues
- On a regular basis, communicate with your sales colleagues from other European countries
- At least 5 years of experience in the steel industry in a sales function
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and French
- You are open to use Digital Sales tools
- You are an easy-going person and communicate easily with customers and colleagues.
- MBA or Business.Science would be an assest
- CDI full-time
- A salary related to your experience, a company car and some extra-legal benefit
- A friendly working atmosphere
- Autonomy and responsibilities (a.e. when negociating prices with the clients)
- A possibility of evolution towards our group, nationally or internationally
- The support of a multinational group, with investments planned in the following years
- Many challenges