Analis SA (www.analis.be) is a Belgian company with headquarters in Namur (Suarlée) and a branch office in Gent. We are engaged in sales, scientific and technological support, as well as maintenance of laboratory equipment. Thanks to our exclusive partnership with major brands, we are positioned among important market players in Belgium for more than 90 years. Our customers are hospitals, research centres, private laboratories but also universities and industries. Each day, we can rely on a staff of more than 130 people who commit themselves to the development of our business. Together we realize a turnover of more than 32 million euros. For its headquarters in Namur (Suarlée), Analis is looking to recruit a Sales Engineer.
- As a specialist in cellular applications in the life science market, you have strong and in-depth knowledge of a specific product range;
- You ensure sales development of the instrument range you are responsible for, by visiting existing customers and prospects;
- You contribute to the marketing policy by presenting appropriate and innovative proposals that will develop your market share;
- You are actively in search of new opportunities to expand your clientele;
- You examine customers’ needs and advance appropriate solutions;
- Together with your colleagues of the sales team, you ensure follow-up of the quotations and commercial opportunities;
- You give technical and application support in sales and assist in complex sales by specific talks with the customers;
- You assess the product profitability and propose action plans through KPIs ;
- You are responsible for the profits of a specific product group.
- You are in charge of demonstrations / installations and assist in quotation preparations;
- You assist in the installation of the equipment with the internal partners (logistics, accounts dept., technical service …) as well as in the training of the users;
- You report in our CRM-system and send your forecasts to your manager;
- You introduce marketing actions to the customer and actively participate in the preparation of new product launches in collaboration with the Product Manager.
- You directly report to the Sales & Marketing Manager ;
- Higher education in a scientific field (master or bachelor) or equivalent experience;
- You represent a commercial feeling and excellent interpersonal skills;
- You have a good knowledge of sales and negotiation techniques;
- You are experienced in the sales of scientific instruments ;
- You are very competent in written and oral communication ;
- You have a positive and proactive mind;
- You are result-oriented and customer satisfaction is part of your priorities;
- You work independently, have a good organizational sense and are capable of setting priorities ;
- You have a passion for learning and are interested in new and innovative technologies;
- You are bilingual French/English. Knowledge of Dutch is an asset.
- An opportunity to join a stable company with an excellent reputation and high-quality products ;
- Technical trainings and personal coaching ;
- A dynamic team in an agreeable work climate;
- An attractive salary package with extralegal advantages and a company car .