Analis SA/nv (www.analis.be) is a Belgian company with branches in Namur, Ghent and Amsterdam. We are specialized in the sales of laboratory equipment and offer technical, scientific and application support. Our customers are research and quality control laboratories in industrial and university market segments. We also maintain close contact with the laboratories of parastatal institutes and hospitals. As the exclusive representative of leading brands Analis enjoys a privileged position on the Benelux market. We can rely on a workforce of 130 employees who contribute each day to attaining a turnover of 40 million euros.
- You will report directly to the International Sales & Marketing Manager.
- Key products : Surface and whole room disinfection via nebulisation ( with H202 ) and air disinfection ( with Novaerus products).
- You are responsible for the turnover and training of the end-users for the disinfection portfolio in the area. ( mainly the Dutch speaking part of Belgium).
- You analyze the actual situation in all target areas : Hospitals, labo’s, GP’s, – mainly for H202 disinfection- and the larger consumer market for Novaerus, in order to get a clear view on the disinfection strategy per target market (market dynamics and –drivers, competitive analyses….).
- You visit the KOL’s and all related external stakeholders, decision takers to discuss/promote the use of our product portfolio.
- You analyze the needs of the customer and manage the entire technical sales process from A to Z.
- You develop the commercial models and operational strategies to introduce and sell our product portfolio. Based on the target area define a B2C or a B2B strategy can be implemented.
- You collaborate in a cross-functional manner with other departments to obtain cross- departmental sales.
- You are responsible for reporting in the ERP CRM: supplier visit report, customer visit report relevant "market" information, competition scan, market share evaluation, etc.
Product Management tasks
- You contribute to the launch of new products.
- You interpret, analyze and translate scientific clinical data into commercial implications, and make strategic recommendations ;
- You are responsible to develop : content, unique positioning, communications strategy, and marketing plans with existing products or product lines.
- Masters in sciences or commercial with microbiology, antibiotics, disinfection experience ;
- Good knowledge of marketing techniques ;
- Experience of 5 years in a sales job for Medical Device and/or Pharmaceutical field or related fields with understanding of the hospital/lab arena in the BENELUX;
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) and attention to details ;
- Perfect fluency in the Dutch and good knowledge in French ;
- A good analytical mindset ;
- Good presentation and coaching skills ;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive entrepreneurial attitude ;
- Ability to learn new techniques and perform multiple tasks simultaneously ;
- A good knowledge of Excel/PPT/Word ;
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills.
- A company with an outstanding reputation that markets high-quality products ;
- A package of technical training courses and individual coaching ;
- A dynamic team with motivated colleagues in a pleasant working atmosphere ;
- An attractive salary package with a bonus, fringe benefits and a company car.