Purpose of the job
- To assist the commercial and revenue generating activities by providing various technical and commercial support.
- To provide business intelligence by analyzing the competition.
- To liaise with travel agencies and tour operators.
- To assist & back-up the Revenue Management Specialist for all pricing and Revenue Management duties.
Main activities and responsibilities
Business Analysis & Revenue Management
- To create PNR’s for allotments in Air Belgium’s Inventory system Radixx.
- To manage and ensure follow-up of seat allotments granted to tour operators and travel agencies (seat release, additional stock, …).
- To forward PNR’s together with terms and conditions to tour operators and travel agencies.
- To Provide continued fare monitoring, reviews and analysis.
- To provide permanent benchmark of competition fares and program in GDS, metasearches, OTA’s, …
- To establish a continued Competitor’s performance analysis.
- To monitor competitiveness and appropriate display of Air Belgium flights & fares on metasearches and OTA’s websites.
- To liaise with travel agencies and tour operators for ticketing instructions, cabin classes & ancillaries explanations as well as for handling bookings for non IATA travel agencies.
- To activate PNR’s in Radixx after tickets issuance.
- To file instructions to ATPICO for authorized travel agents lists.
- To manage follow-up of ticketing time limits.
- To communicate permanently with Revenue Management Specialist.
- To provide commercial and technical assistance and support to tour operators and travel agencies.
- To support Customer Service team for handling B2B phone calls and mails from travel agents and tour operators.
- Any other duties that aim to the achievement of the department objectives within individual competences.
- Display a positive, open and cooperative behavior in order to facilitate a good relationship inside and outside the department, avoid and help solve conflicts.
- Comply with Company policies, values and ethics.
- Comply with local, national legislations and health & safety standards.
- Report to hierarchy any hazards, non-compliances and risks whether to employees or to the company.
- Capacity to remain very discreet and ascertain confidentiality while handling sensitive subjects.
Education Requirements and qualifications
- Strong analytical skills, mastering statistics, and you are able to manage diversified mass of data.
- Creative thinking, problem solving mindset and flexibility.
- Able to manage multiple assignments, to prioritize, to be proactive and stress resistant.
- Rigorous, organized and respectful of deadlines.
- Computer literate: Beside use of standard office tools, you are able to manage data extractions, comprehensive reporting tools and dashboard solutions.
- Good communication skills.
- Aviation background is an advantage but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills in English (other EU language are advantages).
- A permanent contract.
- A package in line with industry standards.