ANALIS IS A BELGIAN COMPANY, MARKET LEADER IN SCIENTIFIC INSTRUMENTS AND LABORATORY FURNITURE
"Our mission is to become the quality label for every laboratory"
We are a team of 135 people, operating on two sites: the head office in Suarlée (Namur) and the subsidiary in Sint-Denijs-Westrem (Ghent).
Our experts are specialized in various application fields such as life sciences, in vitro diagnostics, industry, quality control, material testing, metrology, ...
Analis is a human-sized company that offers continuous training and career development, and that seeks a good work-life balance.
You wish to develop your talents in a stimulating working environment?
Would you like to participate in the growth of our company, being part of a dynamic team?
You are welcome to join us.
- You are responsible for repairing, maintaining and starting up scientific equipment in our laboratories or at our customers' premises.
- You prepare equipment for demonstrations or start-ups.
- You ensure management and regular verification of the parts stock.
- You write daily activity reports in a precise and complete way to ensure a rigorous reporting to the technical team.
- You maintain good customer relations and provide technical feedback to them after your interventions.
- You communicate effectively with the different departments to guarantee a quality service and follow-up to our customers.
- You regularly complete your activity sheets and make sure they are updated.
- You have a higher education (Bachelor's degree) in electronics or electromechanics.
- Minimum 2 years experience preferred.
- You speak French/Dutch and have an active knowledge of English. You have a basic knowledge of Dutch/French and are willing to improve your skills through intensive courses.
- You are familiar with office tools (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- You have knowledge of Microsoft Windows – computer technology.
- You have skills in networking technology.
- You possess good analytical skills allowing efficient and fast problem solving.
- You are pragmatic and have a sense of responsibility.
- You like to interact, to listen and to advise.
- You are precise and demonstrate a good sense of synthesis.
- You like to work independently within a close-knit and motivated technical team.
- You are willing to follow technical training courses abroad.
- An opportunity to join a stable company with a long-term vision and an excellent reputation.
- An attractive salary package with fringe benefits and a company car.
- High-level training.
- Autonomy in an innovative environment within a motivated ‘Technical Service’ team where responsibility and initiative are a matter of course.
- A range of high-tech laboratory equipment, at the leading edge of innovation.