27 days ago
6 production sites of hot rolling, cold rolling and coating steels, focused on transforming and distributing value added steel products to end users in a variety of sectors like automotive, yellow goods, energy, construction and general industry segments. NLMK Europe offers an efficient vertically integrated system, supported by state-of-the-art steelmaking from Lipetsk. Commercial goals are supported by ongoing industrial investments. A motivated team, the ability to improve continuously in safety and skills of our people, efficiency of our industrial system as well as protection of our environment are our fundamentals.
In order to achieve our goals at NLMK La Louvière, we are looking to strengthen our team by a Reliability Engineer
The role of the Reliability Engineer is to identify and manage asset reliability risks that could adversely affect plant or business operations. This broad primary role can be divided into three axes: Loss Elimination, Risk Management and Life Cycle Asset Management (LCAM).
1. Value-added preventive maintenance tasks
2. Effective utilization of predictive and other non-destructive testing methodologies designed to identify and isolate inherent reliability problems
3. Provides input to a Risk Management Plan that will anticipate reliability-related, and non-reliability-related risks that could adversely impact plant operation.
4. Develops engineering solutions to repetitive failures and all other problems that adversely affect plant operations. These problems include capacity, quality, cost or regulatory compliance issues.
To fulfill this responsibility the Reliability Engineer applies:
1. Statistical Process Control
2. Reliability modeling and prediction
3. Fault Tree Analysis
4. Weibull Tree Analysis
5. Six Sigma (6σ) Methodology
6. Root-cause and Root-Cause Failure Analysis (RCA, RCFA)
7. Failure Reporting, Analysis and Corrective Action System (FRACAS)
1. Asset Utilization
2. Overall Equipment Effectiveness
3. Remaining useful life
4. Other parameters that define operating condition, reliability and costs of assets
5. Provides technical support to production, maintenance management and technical personnel.
6. Applies value analysis to repair/replace, repair/redesign, and make/buy decisions.
- Electrical or Mechanical Engineer with min. 5 years experience
- Reliability Specification
- Data analysis techniques: Statistical Process Control/ Reliability Modeling and prediction/ Six Sigma Methodology/ RCA, RCFA, ...)
- IT Skills: SAP
Working at NLMK is an opportunity to create a new future for yourself with one of the world’s most efficient steel company. NLMK is building a team of professionals offering comprehensive support to talented and ambitious employees who bring new ideas to life and are focused on results.