Assystem Group is an international and independent engineering company. Assystem has been supporting and managing challenging projects and deploying cross-functional expertise across key industrial sectors like nuclear, energy, oil & gas, infrastructure, transport, automotive, aerospace, life-sciences... The group employs over 12,000 engineers in continental Europe, UK, GCC, North America, Africa, India and Southeast Asia and in 2015 had revenues of 1.4 billion USD.
Assystem opened a subsidiary in Belgium in 2009 to support and develop the activities of its local customers in their respective sectors.
In the field of Life Sciences, its offering is characterised by an intimate knowledge of the processes and methodologies associated with highly regulated environments.
Do you have a passion for sourcing candidates via social media or other sources ?
You like to manage the complete recruitment & selection cycle from sourcing until hiring ?
Are you creative and an innovating person ?
Due to continued growth we are currently looking for a Recruiter for our Brussels office.
Your Tasks and Responsibilities :
- Management of the complete recruitment & selection cycle from sourcing until hiring: defining job descriptions, candidate search through different channels, managing job postings on external websites, CV screening, interviewing candidates and reporting to management.
- Reporting to the HR Manager, you establish relationships with the Business Managers & Business Unit Managers. You keep them informed about recruitment activities and selection processes. You are responsible for the recruitment objectives of your Business Unit.
- Negotiate offers and create contracts of employment
- Participate in HR/Recruitment meetings
- Organize and attend relevant recruitment events (conferences, recruitment fairs, etc)
- Promote the employer branding of Assystem as the external interface with potential candidates
- Develop and maintain the relationship between Assystem Belgium and the wider International Assystem Group
- Bachelor / Master degree in HR, Social Sciences, Economics
- You will have previous recruitment experience of at least 2 years, preferably within an engineering environment
- Very good level of English and French
- You are result-oriented and pro-active
- You have excellent interpersonal skills with great empathy and listening skills. You are an assertive communicator with good influencing skills
- You can work in an autonomous and organized way with good analytical and reporting skills
What we offer :
- An attractive salary, supplemented with an extensive package of fringe benefits
- A challenging job with clear objectives and the space for individual initiative and personal growth
- A dynamic team within a motivated environment
It’s up to you to create your own career path with Assystem, your ideas and your personality determine your success. Recruitment at Assystem is more than just a CV, it is at the core of our business, and above all about character, creativity and engagement.