Project Management including:
- Planning and project cost
- Lead R&D development process (Marketing specification, project review, …)
- Track progress (time, cost, quality)
- Resolve project priorities
- Kick off and customer communication
- Alpha and beta trial coordination
- Define technical specification based on Product Manager request for new product developments.
- Responsible for planning, product & project cost, and quality of new product development projects
- Coordinate R&D activities together with each functional head to bring an idea to launch.
- Ensures planning follow up and deliverables required by NPI process.
- Monitors compliance with KPI defined for new products
- Owns R&D process and ensure new solutions fulfil customer expectations (KPI, EVC, …)
- Coordinates effort for cross-department projects (R&D Systems, Systems Engineering, Refractory R&D, Purchasing, …)
- Defines and monitors Scope of supply to ensure on-time delivery of new parts
- Tracks progress (time, cost, quality) and initiate corrective actions where necessary
- Focus on risk management, raise critical issues to senior management
- Support NPI leader to defend stage gate transition
- Resolves project priority conflicts with functional heads (inside/outside R&D) and escalates where necessary
- Organizes and chairs monthly R&D review meeting
- Focus on continuous improvement of process and solutions
- Contributes to R&D roadmap definition, budget, resources forecast, …
Master, Mechanical Engineering / Electro Mechanical / Automation engineering.
Experience (number of years, seniority level, nature):
- Innovation Project Plan and Planning.
- Project Management methodology
- Risk management
- Team Management, Strong Leadership.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate and work collaboratively at all levels
- Strong analytical skills and structured approach to work
- Decision Minded
- English knowledge
- WW Travelling