Our partner is a Belgian leading group in the entertainment and gaming industry. In order to support the growth and development of our online business in the territory
About the job:
The role of the QA-expert is to participate in the entire development lifecycle of the product he/she is responsible for. The person we are looking for should focus on ensuring that the IT-team delivers the cleanest possible product, making sure no bugs or errors make it to production. With a primary focus on ensuring that the overall quality is optimal. In this role, project management skills and organizing tasks to meet deadlines will be important as well.
- Working as a part of the IT-team, following developments from start to finish;
- Creating test plans and test cases, to make sure development is in line with specifications;
- Continuously help improving and reviewing the quality of existing developments, thereby troubleshooting and testing the core product software and database, ensuring optimal performance;
- Set-up automated tests to increase test coverage and ensure proper cross browser testing.
- Be the link between marketing & it, breaking down specification documents into smaller IT-tasks
- Capable to write clean, well designed code independently.
About the Candidate:
- Capable to work in team and detail-oriented
- Experience in: PHP 5, MySQL, GIT, API technologies
- Previous experience in a similar role is an asset;
- A good understanding of open source projects such as Wikis, and similar;
- Knowledge of relational databases, version control tools (preferably GIT) and of developing web services;
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or expertise comparable
- To speak and write in English, other language is an asset
About the compensation package:
- The role offers both a new challenging environment and a competitive package including a pension plan as well as various other benefits.
- Moreover, this role offers you an excellent opportunity to learn and grow within the company, developing yourself as a person, while increasingly taking on more responsibilities.