Vesuvius is a global leader in metal flow engineering, providing a full range of engineering services and solutions to its customers worldwide, principally serving the steel and foundry industries.
As a fast growing company, we are looking for new talents.
- Determines project specification by studying the project package, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing budget (equipment cost & working time estimates).
- Ensures the technical viability of the project package.
- Determines and maintains the project schedule by monitoring the project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Controls projects costs by monitoring and analysing expenditures (equipment cost and time sheets data); recommending actions.
- Coordinates with the different teams to ensure the delivery schedule of the equipment and refractories according the technical specification and contract date.
- Coordinates the commissioning of the equipment on customer site and the follow up of the equipment after the project start-up, until the end of the technical guarantee.
Master, Mechanical Engineering / Mechatronics engineering.
3 to 5 years
- Mechatronics Skill (PLC programming, HMI programming, robot programming, robot functional analysis, robot risk analysis according pertinent norms).
- Pneumatic knowledge.
- Hydraulic knowledge.
- EC Rules.
- Project Planning.
- Project Management.
Team Management, Leadership. Decision Minded. English knowledge. WW Travelling. Committed. Hands on capability, Practical feeling.
We offer you:
- Annual Holiday entitlement;
- Healthcare, including for family members,
- Group personal pension scheme
- Attractive carrier prospects
Are you ready to take the challenge ? Apply from now on and join a dynamic company, in a sector in full development and which will allow you to develop your skills in a highly technological environment. Vesuvius is waiting for you!