At Assystem Care, we embrace your most complex challenges and anticipate new regulatory and technology paradigms in the life science industry. Combining compliance & performance expertise with engineering, we break silos to optimize the time-to-market. We take care of your industrial processes from strategy to operations, so that you can focus on your patients and your core business. This is our way to contribute to transforming the Life sciences industry.
Our unique advisory offer integrates end-to-end engineering, quality and performance management throughout your whole industrial life cycle, with a transverse vision of systems engineering : from conception & engineering to batch release and operations optimization. Starting from your challenges, our team of experts develops the customized solutions you need based on our methodologies and our own first-of-a-kind smart tools.
In practice, to ensure the success of your project, our experts commit on results and duration with your team, focusing on 3 core axes:
- Compliance & Performance of your operations, supported by continuous improvement and remediations projects via proprietary approaches & technical expertise.
- Engineering services & project management, using best-in-class risk management techniques suitable of your new and revamping industrial projects from design to validation
- Digital transformation, supported by data science, cybersecurity and knowledge management to secure your data and extract the needed insights for your business growth.
Our capability to integrate any solution and our systems engineering approach enable us to combine all these axes each time it is relevant.
To ensure the development of our activities, we are looking for a Project Manager.
Your role :
As a Project Engineer you are responsible for the successful execution of the assignments that you are responsible for.
- Following an analysis of user needs, you implement, design studies, modifications, and installations of machinery, equipment or buildings
- You develop study based specifications and consult with suppliers and choose the most suitable solution
- During the preparatory phase , you schedule the arrival or modification of the equipment if taking place whilst production on the site is ongoing.
- During construction, you ensure that suppliers perform in accordance with expectations, as defined in the specifications and ensure the site complies with safety requirements;
- When the construction / installation phase is complete, you:
- Organise the commissioning of the facility,
- Carry out static checks (check building plans, PID, electrical plans ...)
- Carry out functionality checks (pump flow rate, stirring speed, air flow rate).
- In case of defects or non-compliance, you compile a list and closely monitor the corrective actions carried out by the suppliers.
- Master in Engineering
- A first experience in the pharmaceutical sector, ideally as a Project Engineer
- You can read P & ID and electrical plans
- You are able to perform load calculations (pump flow rate, stirring speed, air flow);
- You speak either Dutch or French and have a good knowledge of technical English;
- You are independent, rigorous, organized
- You have management skills coupled with good listening and communication skills.
- A salary in line with your experience
- A competitive package of extra-legal benefits (car, fuel card, insurance, meal vouchers, entertainment expenses, ...)
- Career opportunities both in Belgium and abroad
- Clear objectives and challenges!
- A people focused and motivating work environment
It is up to you to create your own career within Assystem, with your ideas and your personality. No pathway is pre-destined; you follow the one that suits you best.