Our partner is a global leader in metal flow engineering, providing a full range of engineering services and solutions to its customers worldwide, principally serving the steel and foundry industries. Our partner is looking for a
Project manager – Automation
Job description :
- Calculates the resources time requirements and give the input for the project budget.
- Gives a technical support to the purchase department for costing.
- Monitors of the project expenditures: equipment cost and resources.
- Performs periodical project cost control meetings with the systems managers.
- Reports the cost deviations to the management.
- Recommends actions to respect the estimated budget.
- Recommends actions for a better budget evaluation for future projects.
- Determines project specification by studying the project package, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing budget (equipment cost & working time estimates).
- Ensures the technical viability of the project package.
- Determines and maintains the project schedule by monitoring the project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Controls projects costs by monitoring and analysing expenditures (equipment cost and time sheets data); recommending actions.
- Coordinates with the different teams to ensure the delivery schedule of the equipment and refractories according the technical specification and contract date.
- Coordinates the commissioning of the equipment on customer site and the follow up of the equipment after the project start-up, until the end of the technical guarantee.
- Master’s in mechanical engineering / Mechatronics engineering
- Team Management, Leadership
- Decision Minded
- Fluent in English and good knowledge in French
- WW Travelling
- Hands on capability, Practical feeling
- A diverse & international working environment
- An interesting and varied job in an innovative, dynamic and multicultural company
- A permanent contract