Description of the company :
IONICS, located both in the region of Liège and Mons (Belgium), develops and supplies specialty surface technologies for metal, glass and other substrates.
Our demanding and ambitious customers capitalize on our innovative technologies and responsive service. Our product portfolio finds use in various industries: automotive, architecture, household appliances, telecommunication, electronics, life science…
Our vision is to be a leading company in functionalized surface treatments, enabling our customers to explore new product applications by using our smart surface solutions and technologies.
We believe in integrity, cultural diversity and respect for the environment. We are committed to excellence, innovation, service and delivering tomorrow’s answers today.
Ionics is now looking for its site in Herstal (Liège, Belgium) a
for its electroplating department
Description of the position:
As a production manager in the electroplating department you will manage the production for our four electroplating manufacturing lines.
- The management of the production team,
- The production planning management,
- Direct contacts and a close relationship with our major clients.
Location: Herstal (Liège, Belgium)
What we are looking for:
Management and coordination
- Management of the continuous production for our four electroplating production lines
- Establishment of the production planning
- Management of the production team, which includes the organization of work shifts and training among operators
- Close relationship with our customers regarding technical aspects and production times
- Coordination of process and maintenance activities according to production needs
- Working with the administrative and financial department regarding sales and purchases
- Document management under ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 standards (requirements for the automotive sector)
- Industrial engineer, civil engineer or equivalent
- Team management skills
- An experience of 5 to 10 years in a similar position is required
- Experience or at least knowledge in electroplating would be an asset
- An experience with ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 standards would be a key asset
- You are fluent in French and English
- Knowledge of German and / or Dutch would be appreciated
- You are motivated and pragmatic
- You can work autonomously and organize your work according to priorities
- You are result-oriented
- You have good interpersonal skills
- You can work under stress conditions related to the continuous production
- You are good at working within a team and have experience in team management
- You have already been taking part into internal and external audits in your previous job(s)
What we are offering:
We are offering
- A full-time and open-ended job,
- An attractive salary package.