You are engineer, you have a few years of experience under your belt and you want to add a product marketing string to your bow? Then this job is for you! This position will allow you to work on innovative products, in an international environment with a cutting-edge technology with great perspective for development. Your role will be to bring products to the market and support the sales team from a technical point of view while working with them on all aspect of product offering.
What the function is about
- At the beginning we want you to acquire a solid understanding of our systems product portfolio offering, in particular for Robotic Casting Technology (RCT) Projects.
- You would start helping for preparation and creation of RCT offering with the support of Global Product managers and in collaboration with Regional Product Manager. Gathering the necessary technical information from various stakeholders to allow feasibility study in the context of project opportunities related to Robotic Casting Technology.
- Preparing templates for budgetary and final offers as well as all the documentation describing our solutions offered to customers.
- Prepare market studies, pricing development, support the creation of new products with the contribution of the Global and Regional Product Manager.
- After initial learning curve your objective is to become a Global Product Management:
- Design product roadmap for R&D
- Define Pricing policy based on benchmarking to other market players
- Study competition offering
- Lead NPI (New Product Introduction) for your product segment
- Training of our worldwide sales force and support them during product offering
- Capture “Voice of Customer” during customer visits and product presentations, imagine future product requirements that creates Economical Value for our customers.
- Steering communication and concentrate all aspects that concern your product range in view of successful market penetration.
What is expected of you?
- That you have a master’s in mechanical, electric or Automation Engineering.
- You have at least 3 years of experience as an engineer in one of the above fields.
- You are used or you are willing to work in Heavy Industry Environment.
- That you have a first experience in product management. You are enthusiastic to evolve into product marketing functions based on a solid understanding you will develop for the concerned technologies.
- That the MS Office package has no secret for you.
- That you have a very good command of spoken and written English (mastering another language such as German, Spanish or Italian is an asset).
- Personal qualities such as autonomy, enthusiasm and a permanent desire to learn, as well as a good team spirit.
- That you have a very good sense of communication and cooperation.
- Based in Belgium, you are ready to discover the world through frequent travelling between our company sites.
What do we have to offer you?
- An attractive remuneration package
- Strong training and supervision.
- Join a dynamic team, enthusiastic and with a good team atmosphere
- Exposure to international working environment
Do you think you are cut out for this function?
Then it’s time to apply! It may take a few weeks to follow up on your application, but you will receive a response. For any questions, don’t hesitate to send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are waiting for you!