Analis SA/nv (www.analis.be) is a Belgian company with branches in Namur, Ghent and Amsterdam. We are specialized in the sales of laboratory equipment and offer technical, scientific and application support. Our customers are research and quality control laboratories in industrial and university market segments. We also maintain close contact with the laboratories of parastatal institutes and hospitals. As the exclusive representative of leading brands Analis enjoys a privileged position on the Benelux market. We can rely on a workforce of 130 employees who contribute each day to attaining a turnover of 40 million euros.
You are the Product Manager of the disinfection Portfolio with our own Brand Hymetec ( commercialized World Wide) and representations of Novaerus & DeconX (Benelux). You will be responsible for the (e-)marketing, positioning, collaterals, content, e-detailing of the disinfection product portfolio in the area.
Marketing and positioning
- You are responsible to manage the day-to-day progress of products and provide technical expertise and training to other internal departments ;
- You interpret, analyze and translate scientific clinical data into commercial implications, and make strategic recommendations ;
- You are responsible to develop : content, unique positioning, communications strategy, and marketing plans with existing products or product lines.
- In consultation with the International Sales & Marketing Manager, you develop the commercial marketing models and operational strategies to introduce and sell our product portfolio;
- You are responsible to recommend pricing strategies and you monitor budget and expenditures ;
- You develop market research parameters for projects that define the areas of opportunity for each product ;
- You are responsible for the sales follow up and forecast.
- You support the sales team where needed (lectures, co-visits,…) and visit the KOL’s and all related external stakeholders, decision takers to discuss/promote the use of our product portfolio.
- You will report directly to the International Sales & Marketing Manager.
- Masters in sciences, engineer or bachelor if possible with microbiology , antibiotics, disinfection experience ;
- Good knowledge of marketing techniques ;
- Experience of 5 years in product management for Medical Device and/or Pharmaceutical field or related fields with understanding of the hospital/lab arena in the BENELUX;
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) and attention to details ;
- Perfect fluency in the Dutch, French and English ;
- A good analytical mindset ;
- Good presentation and coaching skills ;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive entrepreneurial attitude ;
- Ability to learn new techniques and perform multiple tasks simultaneously ;
- A good knowledge of Excel/PPT/Word ;
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills.
- A company with an outstanding reputation that markets high-quality products ;
- A package of technical training courses and individual coaching ;
- A dynamic team with motivated colleagues in a pleasant working atmosphere ;
- An attractive salary package with a bonus, fringe benefits and a company car.