+32 65 55 49 01
11 days ago
Materia Nova is a Centre for Technological Innovation that responds to social, economic and environmental challenges and aims at creating a positive effect on our region.
Materia Nova is specialized in future materials and was founded to ensure technology transfer from basic research to industrial market application.
We have an opening for a Postdoctoral Research Staff Member to work in our "Polymers & composites" Department.
- Conduct R&D projects.
- Contribute to and actively participate in the conception, design, and execution of research to address defined problems.
- Organize, analyze, publish research results in peer-reviewed scientific or technical journals and present results at external conferences, seminars and/or technical meetings.
- Collaborate with others in a multidisciplinary team environment and industry to accomplish research goals.
- Pursue independent (but complementary) research interests and interact with a broad spectrum of scientists internally and externally to the Laboratory.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Recent PhD in Chemistry - polymeric materials.
Knowledge and/or experience in Polymer formulation/injection/extrusion and thermal, mechanical and structural characterization.
You will have excellent analytical ability and a critical mind; as a self-starter, you are able to carry out the duties entrusted to you without assistance, as well as being a good team player when required.
You incarnate the values of Materia Nova : Creativity, Responsibility, Team Spirit and Respect.
This is a 18-Month Postdoctoral appointment