- Development and support of the existing sites. Establish web-solutions based on the business requirements.
- Optimization of website oriented databases.
- Structural and functional analysis. Programming and problem solving.
- Feeding technical requirements into projects. Optimization and development of requests and communication with the database.
- Creating innovative applications / developments which will keep us at the forefront of online gaming.
- Any other duties as requested by your manager and commensurate with the role
- Previous exposure to developing or working on client facing high traffic transactional websites.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in website development.
- Essential in-depth knowledge and user experience of PHP, SQL, XML.
- Confident with APIs development and implementation (REST/JSONRPC).
- Familiar with relational databases (preferably MySQL but Sql server, MS Access, Oracle, PostgreSQL also interesting).
- Knowledge in Agile methodology is a plus.
- Knowledge of node js, Yii or other MVC frameworks is an asset.
- Reliable, organized, able to prioritise and deliver results.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Be motivated & enthusiastic. Good client (internal & external) relationship skills.
- Need to be able to work under pressure and time constraints.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Fluent French / English or Dutch / English
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a young successful team in a fast-growing online gaming company.