Purpose of the job
- Manage the Payroll and Personnel Administration, in an efficient and effective manner, in order to maintain personnel records and guarantee that management and employees are provided with correct, up-to-date and accessible information and in order to realize correct and (cost) efficient salary disbursement and registration for all employees.
- Be the point of contact for any questions related to payroll and social legislation.
Main activities and responsibilities
Act as a referent for social law and compensation & benefits related matters
- Operate as main point of contact for any question related to social aspects or any benefits.
- Analyze, administer and report on specials subjects and individual cases to provide relevant and accurate advice to management, HR personnel and external parties.
- Check and provide salary data to relevant parties, in line with salary administration guidelines and management direction.
- Participate in the development, implementation and update of Payroll & Personnel administration policies ( “hard” HR policies such as working rules and regulations,….).
Daily payroll, personnel and benefits administration
- Execute right and timely payroll administration, in line with the payroll policies and local regulations:
- Leave entitlements;
- Verification and input of the work duties and absences (Holidays, Sickness…);
- Holiday pay calculation;
- Liaise with external providers to ensure follow-up of service delivered, payroll and documentation for temporary workforce.
- In charge of the execution of the Personnel administration policies based on applicable legislation, collective labour agreements and internal policies:
- Follow-up and management of all social documents such as: mutual, child allowance, …;
- Coordination with external mutual health funds for foreign workers’ enrolments;
- Enrolment in the company’s insurances’ plan (work accidents, group insurance, health insurance, loss of license…) and follow-up for any accident;
- Educational leaves;
- Meal vouchers / ecovouchers;
- Daily contacts with external providers;
Taxes, social security charges and expatriate pay, foreign payrolls
- With the assistance of an external advisor, coordinate foreign payrolls and expatriates in order to ensure accurate and timely payout to relevant external parties, to meet legal requirements and to realize a sound expatriate administrative process.
- Ensure co-ordination of expatriate arrangements (e.g. insurance, tax, social security premiums, pensions, relocation, …) in line with the HR strategy, divisional guidelines and local governmental regulations.
KPIs & Reporting
- Contribute to the HR reporting according to predefined KPIs to the HR Business Partner, CFO and the Management Team under the supervision of the HRBP
- Headcount reporting;
Any other duties that aim to the achievement of the department objectives within individual competences.
- Display a positive, open and cooperative behaviour in order to facilitate a good relationship inside and outside the department, avoid and help solve conflicts.
- Comply with Company policies, values and ethics.
- Comply with local, national legislations and health & safety standards.
- Report to hierarchy any hazards, non-compliances and risks whether to employees or to the company.
Requirements and qualifications
- Bachelor level in HR, Administration or social law.
- Min 3-5 Years of experience in payroll and personnel administration.
- Excellent communication skills in French and English. Dutch is an asset.
- General knowledge of social and labour legislation is required.
- Eye for details, rigorous.
- Computer literate.
- Organized, able to work according to priorities.
- Good ability to listen.
- High sense of confidentiality.
- Willing to learn.
- A permanent contract.
- A package in line with industry standards.