29 days ago
6 production sites of hot rolling, cold rolling and coating steels, focused on transforming and distributing value added steel products to end users in a variety of sectors like automotive, yellow goods, energy, construction and general industry segments. NLMK Europe offers an efficient vertically integrated system, supported by state-of-the-art steelmaking from Lipetsk. Commercial goals are supported by ongoing industrial investments. A motivated team, the ability to improve continuously in safety and skills of our people, efficiency of our industrial system as well as protection of our environment are our fundamentals.
In order to achieve our goals at NLMK Clabecq, we are looking to strengthen our team by a OE Manager.
Your main function is to support the Operations Department in order to quickly deliver Improvement Projects and continuous improvements activities.
- You support the Operations Activities by being able to deliver deep root cause analysis and Value Stream assessment in order to find and prioritize the improvement opportunities.
- You support the Operation Manager in order to deliver automatization projects.
- You coordinate a Management System according to ISO9001 in order to structure and report the continuous improvement projects.
- You are responsible of following up the improvement projects and to create reports monthly reports for the Direction Committee and to the corporation.
- You promote and coordinate Lean trainings.
- Mechanical, industrial engineering degree or equivalent
- Min. 5 year experience on manufacturing related positions preferably in heavy industry/steel manufacturers
- Successful and demonstrated experience in achieving cost savings and measurable operation improvements.
- Solid understanding of lean principles, including waste elimination, pull systems, Kanban, Kaizen, visual workspace, one piece flow, flow production, set-up, Value Stream Map, 5S. Availability to create and cascade KPIs.
- Standardized work, variation reduction, error proofing, TPM, etc.
- Six Sigma Black Belt or Green Belt certification will be appreciated.
- Very good communication skills. Very strong team work capabilities, and strong company engagement.
- Fluently speaking in French & English is a must.
- Strong excel skills. Experience creating macro and analysing databases. Experience doing presentation and using PowerPoint.
Working at NLMK is an opportunity to create a new future for yourself with one of the world’s most efficient steel company. NLMK is building a team of professionals offering comprehensive support to talented and ambitious employees who bring new ideas to life and are focused on results.