NLMK Group is Russia’s largest and one of the world’s leading steel companies, and deliveries to over 70 countries. The group is one of the most efficient and profitable steelmakers in the world. NLMK distinguishes itself through their flexible production chain, balanced product mix, efficient sales system, and widespread customer base – they are able to react quickly to changing market conditions. With finished products being manufactured close to the main customers in Russia, North America, and the EU, NLMK ensures a quick response to demand. In Europe, NLMK employs nearly 2.000 people. The group invests a lot in people and in its facilities to be ready for the future. The “can do” mentality is a core element of NLMK’s DNA.
To support and accelerate the growth of the group NLMK is looking for a
MARKETING OFFICER for the strip business
- You monitor and analyse the developments in the steel market and of the markets of the customers.
- Based on the objectives of NLMK’s strategy and the strip business strategy, you develop a marketing plan and implement it. You ensure to work with KPI’s and to report on the progress.
- You elaborate (within the team of marketing) the proactive view of the market and its potential evolution in order to support business decision process
- You consolidate all the data from the sales team and especially services needs and seasonality of customers, industrial segment and services segment.
- You support the SnOP process with relevant analysis and scenario.
- You follow up the different transversal actions plan that are based on the requests of or customers in service improvements
- You liaise with the business to know what is living and find out where extra efforts might be required.
- You make sure that NLMK enjoys visibility in the right media and on the right platforms.
- You ensure presence for NLMK at the relevant trade fairs, and are present as a representative.
- You stay up to date with the new trends and evolutions in the world of marketing.
- You report to the Marketing Manager for the strip business.
- You hold a master’s degree, preferably in Applied Economics or Commercial sciences and have at least 2 years’ experience in marketing in an industrial B2B environment.
- You have experience in setting up a marketing plan and implementing it.
- You have an analytical mind and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You are a team player who is autonomous.
- You are proactive, organised, enjoy a challenge and result oriented.
- You have a strong client focus and understand their objectives.
- You are able to work with people who hold different roles, within a multicultural environment.
You have a strong level of French and English, spoken and written.
- A pleasant and dynamic working atmosphere with a new challenge every day.
- The opportunity to leave your mark on the future, within an environment where initiative is appreciated.
- The opportunity to develop yourself.
- A competitive salary and numerous fringe benefits, in exchange for your expertise and commitment.