Our partner is an independent developer and manufacturer of highly engineered wear parts and replacement products. Our partner, manufactures and services mission critical equipment used by companies in mining, industrial, and construction industries. With more than 100 years of experience in the science of metals, alloys and wear materials, our partner is recognized as an industry leader delivering innovative products and customer engineered solutions that enhance customer productivity and safety.
Our partner is looking for a
Marketing Manager – EMER (m/f)
The EMER Marketing Manager leads a team responsible for designing, developing and implementing marketing programs and/or pricing strategies to support the organization's products, services or market sector; uses specific marketing strategies and media (e.g., print, broadcast, digital) to launch and position products and services in a sector; identifies and implements marketing strategies and programs in collaboration with sales and technical teams; oversees activities of regional tradeshows.
- Determines goals for the marketing function and responsible for tactical implementation of these goals
- Leads the development of marketing needs throughout the product life cycle of assigned products and working closely with the sales and product teams
- Participates actively to the synergy activities
- Develops and encourages skills and capabilities of staff
- Drives production and distribution of sales collateral through print, broadcast, and/or digital media
- Works with appropriate business leaders to plan and manage implementation of major trade shows for an assigned product area
- Researches and develops opportunities to enter new markets
- Monitors market trends, legislative changes, and business developments that impact overall business and marketing strategy
- Manages and presents market information to support strategic planning and informed decision-making
- Achieves financial objectives and prepares a budget and manages expenditures.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master preferred.
- Must have 5+ years’ experience in the function & 2+ years’ experience in a supervisory role
- Industry related experience strongly preferred
- Requires proficiency with MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint). Excel Expert. Access is an asset.
- Full English proficiency required. Other European languages are an asset.
- Strong presentation skills both in writing and orally
- Curious and eager to learn
- Enjoys customers facing time
- Experience in a matrix organisation
- Based in Frameries, Belgium
- Travel pattern : ± 25%
- A competitive salary and comprehensive benefits
- A quality workplace
- Promoting equal opportunities