29 days ago
6 production sites of hot rolling, cold rolling and coating steels, focused on transforming and distributing value added steel products to end users in a variety of sectors like automotive, yellow goods, energy, construction and general industry segments. NLMK Europe offers an efficient vertically integrated system, supported by state-of-the-art steelmaking from Lipetsk. Commercial goals are supported by ongoing industrial investments. A motivated team, the ability to improve continuously in safety and skills of our people, efficiency of our industrial system as well as protection of our environment are our fundamentals.
In order to achieve our goals at NLMK Clabecq, we are looking to strengthen our team by a Logistics Manager.
You will be responsible to enhance the logistics processes of NLMK Clabecq in order to increase efficiency and reduce costs.
- Manage all inbound and outbound logistics (road, rail, sea/river) in term of financial and operational performance
- Work closely with Sales, Operations and Purchasing in order to improve service levels and optimize transportation costs
- Manage internal flows of material (road, rail) with safety as first priority
- Manage 3PL for make to stock business and participate in network design projects for new distribution centers
- Perform metrics reporting and data analysis tasks to identify issues and opportunities for process improvements
- Initiate cost saving initiative to cover performance gap
- Take a leading role in the continuous improvement of transport processes and software
- Manage and develop logistics team (2 FTE)
- Master degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, Business or related experience
- Experience of 5+ years in transportation and/or logistics (preferably in an industrial environment)
- French mother tongue; Good knowledge of English is mandatory
- Strong computer skills specifically advanced skills utilizing Excel in data analysis.
- Good organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Team spirit as the role will require to collaborate with larger teams on various projects but also autonomous.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
Working at NLMK is an opportunity to create a new future for yourself with one of the world’s most efficient steel company. NLMK is building a team of professionals offering comprehensive support to talented and ambitious employees who bring new ideas to life and are focused on results.