Steel makes our world a better place.
Steel enables tall buildings being constructed, bridges, cars, trains, sophisticated medical equipment, space craft, etc. It is the building blocks of our society. Look around you; everything you see that was made by man, is either made from steel or steel were used in it’s creation.
NLMK has a presence across Europe with 6 manufacturing plants and is part of the very successful larger NLMK Group with manufacturing presence in 7 countries and selling our products in 70.
We are one of the most efficient steel producers in the world. We invest heavily into Research and Development to create new solutions for a modern world and use in our manufacturing processes Artificial Intelligence, augmented reality and many other technologies to help us to continually improve.
Steel is a perfect circular economy and can be recycled indefinitely. We are developing and driving towards a carbon-neutral steel industry. You can be part of this exciting world and help us shape the future.
- You develop and manage a portfolio of clients on 3 dimensions: strategy, negotiation and people/project management.
- You analyse the market and customer data and in collaboration with the Area Sales Manager determine the range of actions and commercial priorities by developing the Account Business Plan.
- You ensure the growth of the accounts by prospecting and consolidate them by making sure to be the privileged commercial contact person.
- You accurately identify needs and convince customers of how they can best meet their requirements; you build a long-term, trusting relationship with customers by thinking together about opportunities.
- You coordinate the technical services involved in the product sold to customers.
- You are an interface between purchasing and sales departments.
- Together with the Area Sales Manager you shape and implement the Digital Sales Strategy introducing the eCommerce platform to clients and helping them find their way in this new approach in order to grow service levels and revenue.
- You gather business requirements from internal stakeholders to improve the performance of the digital sales platform.
- You keep in touch with the market and stay informed about the market and the competition.
You report to the Area Sales Manager EU for Automotive and Downstream Customers
- a master’s degree in business or economics;
- +5y of professional experience in the steel or automotive industry;
- a good insight into manufacturing processes;
- excellent communication & negotiation skills, excellent stakeholder management;
- customer centric, proactive, aiming for win-win situation, working in trust and respect;
- team player, autonomous, “can do” attitude, solutions oriented;
- project management skills, drive for innovation, drive to contribute to the larger business strategy with the ability to adapt and implement across multiple geographies and sites;
- interested in eCommerce and Customer Journey;
- organised, stress resistant, persevering;
- be at ease navigating through a large, complex, multi-cultural corporate environment;
- a strong level of French and English, spoken and written. Knowledge of German is a plus.
Working at NLMK is an opportunity to create a new future for yourself with one of the world’s most efficient steel companies. NLMK is building a team of professionals offering comprehensive support to talented and ambitious employees who bring new ideas to life and are focused on results.
Interested to discuss this role further?