Our client is a world-class digital solution that helps around 300 clients in over 30 countries optimize their CSR*, Grants and Sponsoring activities.
With a scale-up mindset and a drive for results, we all work towards one common objective: Making an impact on the world of philanthropy through Tech!
Their client portfolio includes Audi, L’Oréal, Michelin France, TUI, Petrobras and many others.
Their dynamic and international team is the keystone of their success.
Their headcount has been growing by 40% in 2020, and despite the covid context, revenue has grown by 30%!
You’re looking to be part of a team where your ideas are valued and you see the direct impact of your work?
You love challenges and you have a “go-getter” attitude?
You want to be part of one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in Europe that helps corporations to have a positive impact on society?
Then we want to meet you!
*Corporate Social Responsibility
As a Sales Development Representative, you will at the spearhead of the company.
You will be working with the leads from the growth team, preparing campaigns with marketing.
Also, you will reach out to new prospects and challenge their current status by proposing solutions.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) team works in close collaboration with Account Executives
- You collaborate with Sales colleagues to identify ongoing strategic targets
- You plan calls and email activities to generate leads, in collaboration with the Marketing and Sales teams
- You identify and qualify new sales opportunities : cold calling, phone campaigns, email actions, social selling, qualification calls, etc.
- You actively follow up on ageing/stagnant leads and opportunities to re-energize back into an active sales cycle
- You are bilingual in German and fluent in English - absolute must!
- You have a previous experience as a SDR or business developer, in a cold calling & prospecting environment (inside sales and/or sales, inbound and outbound marketing activities)
- You have carried an individual quota and hit your targets (or exceeded!)
- Familiarity with Sales CRM tools (ie. Hubspot) and other sales tools
- Experience selling into Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), Grant Management or Community Investment is an asset, but not required
- Scale-up experience is a plus as past experience working in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- You’re independent, entrepreneurial, hands on, ambitious and have experience in a grassroots business development role
Our ideal future colleague will have a "little plus”
- You already had a first B2B technology sales experience
- You are a team player who wants to contribute to the success of Optimy and have an impact on the growth of the company
- You want to work in a fast paced environment
- You want to track your record of success and goal attainment in a sales-oriented role
- You are positive, enthusiastic, sociable and smiling
- A permanent job with a fixed salary and a bonus
- A flexible and international work environment (together, we speak 17 languages !)
- A friendly atmosphere where transparency is valued
- A key function in a dynamic, young, Belgian scale up, active in the social impact industry
- Based in Brussels, our offices are easily accessible by public transport, bicycle or car
Don't miss it!
Just add your CV in English!
The contact person for this opportunity is Mrs Gwendoline DE ROBIANO.
#betterworld #CSR #SaaS #Belgium #Brussels #Startup #Salesjob