ASIT biotech is a Belgian clinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and future commercialisation of a range of breakthrough immunotherapy products for the treatment of allergies. Thanks to its innovative ASIT+TM technology platform, ASIT biotech is currently the only developer of AIT product candidates consisting of a unique mixture of highly purified natural allergen fragments in an optimal size selection. This innovation results in a short treatment, expected to improve patient compliance and real-life effectiveness. ASIT biotech’s product pipeline entails two novel ASIT+™ product candidates targeting respiratory allergy with the highest prevalence (i.e. grass pollen: gp-ASIT+TM and house dust mite: hdm-ASIT+TM), that could significantly expand the current immunotherapy market. The Company believes that its innovative ASIT+™ platform is flexible and would be applicable across a range of allergies.
ASIT biotech has a headcount of 25 staff members, located at its headquarters in Brussels and laboratory in Liège, Belgium.
Further information can be found at: www.asitbiotech.com.
The Junior Project Leader Development Operations will join the Product, Process and Analytical Development team responsible for the development of all ASIT biotech products from conception to completion. He will interact daily with cross-functional teams from Pre-Clinical, Manufacturing Operations and Quality Control.
- Plan, execute and report experiments in accordance with the overall development objectives,
- Conduct in depth analysis of results and draw conclusions,
- Present and communicate results/findings in internal meetings,
- Interface with manufacturing and quality control to ensure successful technology transfer,
- Produce and maintain proper project documentation in accordance with internal and external requirements.
Requirements and competencies
- Master in molecular biology, chemistry, biochemistry or equivalent discipline,
- Previous experience in protein production, purification and characterization will be an asset,
- Strong analytical skills specific to operational activities,
- Utilize strong problem-solving skills to recognize problems and develop corrective actions plan,
- Strong cross-functional written and verbal communication skills,
- Ability to work in a team,
- Cross-functional collaboration skills with the ability to network with different functional groups/partners,
- Ability to work independently with a minimum of direction,
- Results orientation with a proven ability to get things done,
- Organizational effectiveness with an ability to structure projects, work flows and processes,
- Willingness to work in fast paced and dynamic team environment,
- Positive attitude, plenty of energy, and excellent interpersonal skills,
- Driver’s license holder,
- Languages: fluent in French & English.
- To join a company with a very high growth potential,
- To integrate a very competent and motivated team,
- To collaborate to the development of innovative products in a very dynamic environment,
- Attractive salary and benefit package.