The Key performance activity was launched in the year 2000 and helps companies with a strong digital focus to improve their web and mobile performance.
KEY PERFORMANCE clients are mainly blue chip companies present in the Benelux (e.g. Philips, Shell, Heineken,Solvay, ING...), e-commerces(MediaMarkt, Jetair, ThomasCook, ...), media (RTL, Mediahuis, ...),or online businesses (Kapaza, MobileXpense, ...).
To better serve its increasing number of clients and the broadening of its services,
KEY-PERFORMANCE wants to integrate in its team a JUNIOR PERFORMANCE ANALYST.
YOUR ROLE :
The objective of the Junior Performance Analyst is to help KEY-PERFORMANCE to develop further the consulting assignments, increasing with new expertise fields the added value provided to their clients.
The Junior performance analyst will report directly to the CEO, and will work closely with the account manager and the CEO to conduct assignments at clients.
To perform websites/ mobile apps Performance Audits and long term performance optimization projects,
he/she will more specifically:
- Determine with clients which technical and business KPI’s are to be monitored closely on their website and mobile applications
- Measure the performance and availability of websites and apps with monitoring technologies
- Identify performance improvement opportunities and deep-dive analysis with complementary technologies
- Identify relationships with websites behavior metrics (session length, conversion rate, bounce rate, etc )
- Benchmark client’s websites vs. competitors
- Create dashboards for the client’s management and IT teams, including the performance and digital business identified KPI’s
- Issue reports of performance audits
- Perform performance optimization projects, propose pro-actively measurements/analyses/actions for a better performance management and implement these in close collaboration with the client.
- Present and give introductory trainings to clients on performance management solutions
- Will be trained on performance management solutions (Dynatrace / Keynote, Apteligent, Fasterize, Soasta/Akamai, …) to acquire a proficient knowledge of the solutions ; he/she will assure to keep close contact with the engineers of the solution providers.
YOUR PROFILE :
- Bachelor in Computer Sciences.
- Experience in a high technical position in the digital business/CRM management sector is an asset.
- You speak French, English and a good knowledge in Dutch
- Development and management of websites and mobile apps, knowledge of factors influencing performance
- Technologies like firewalls, load balancers and application delivery controllers, CDN, applications servers, database servers, mainframe
- Possesses strong analytical and problem solving skills, and a genuine curiosity to consider new ways to solutions
- Works and manages projects on an autonomous way and likes to take initiatives with focus on timely qualitative delivery and balancing multiple tasks in a prioritised way
- Ability to analyse and write reports with a scientific approach, linking objectives and precise data and facts
- Good interpersonal communication, developing excellent contacts at all levels, internally and externally, integrating in a team which works in close collaboration
- High ethics and a flawless intellectual honesty are a must.
- “Best in Class” track record in web performance solutions in the Benelux, with loyal blue-chip clients.
- Participate in the further development of the looking forward vision of KEY-PERFORMANCE
- A key position into KEY-PERFORMANCE, dealing with interesting challenges
- Flexibility in the way of working and a team open to proposed new ways of creating value for the clients and for KEY-PERFORMANCE
- Opportunity to develop your knowledge and skillset and to grow in the position and with the company.